Vision spinner 2 doesn't fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisIsDawson

Sep 11, 2017
I have a vision spinner 2 little kit that's been a nice little kit when I'm not exactly feeling well but still need a little something. Lately after changing the wick to what I prefer, I haven't been able to get it to fire. I may have just misplaced a piece in the tank and forgot about it, but I'm not sure. I have a kangertech t2 on it and I'm just not sure what to do, any helpful tips or information?

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could read:
Vision Spinner II won't turn on: FastTech Forums
Hard to say what is causing the problem, could be many causes.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape shop-----Might be simple. They may have another tank to put on and test.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise. ---http://www.visioncig.com/contacts/

On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details".
Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you think you misplaced something inside the tank, maybe look for a demo/review of the tank, one that shows unpackaging, the various components of the mod, etc., and what goes where. Could be as simple as a missing screw or O-ring, but I'm not familiar with that tank. Is there a reason particularly that you think you may have misplaced something? But if so, compare it to one that is being "demonstrated assembled" (do a youtube search, maybe) and see how yours compares.

However, like Brother Bob said, it could be many things causing the problem. But, if you feel you may have misplaced something or assembled it incorrectly, I might start there first, to see if it's something simple but necessary, as it were....

Good luck, I imagine with enough time and patience, you'll find the solution. Good luck!

Anna

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I don't know if, and I doubt that, those batteries power off when a tank is removed, but maybe so.. Does the power button light up when you try to fire it? If not, try turning it back on. It might be 3 clicks, probably 5 though. Try it, not too fast, not too slow.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread