Vision Spinner II not lasting, or am I vaping too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uab9253

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2014
Salisbury MD
My Freedom smokes is selling what they call SpinnerIII which is obviously not a Vision product, but it's 1600mah beast with usb passthrough. Can charge through the bottom usb and the normal top charger/ego type connector. They are lasting forever - esp with the usb. I had a VVitaste that was USB but that thing gave up the ghost and with only about 800mah's it wasn't pretty puny without being constantly plugged in.

Have 2 spinner II - one MFS branded and one likely knockoff from FastTech. Only the MFS branded one has the dreaded, multiple charge sessions per full charge issue.
Love the original spinners - can't they just make THAT with a bigger battery?

Riannon

Aug 25, 2014
USA
I am scared to try to charge my VII to full charge anymore. Last time I charged it, it was on for about 12 hours and the charger light never did go green... I've read horror stories about what can happen if you leave a battery charging for too long. What I want to know is, is it safe to leave it charging until that light goes green? Is there a cut-off time after which I should stop charging it, even if it's not full? I want my vape, but my primary concern will always be safety. I apologize if I should have started a new thread, but this one appears to be discussing exactly my issues and I figured it'd probably be better to post here. Any help would be appreciated! ♥
Still wondering about the safety question I asked here. Does anyone know?

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
Still wondering about the safety question I asked here. Does anyone know?

I had one that the charger light did not turn green and fried the battery. With my experience with the Spinner 2 it should take about 2 hours. When you attach the battery the LED light on battery should flash and stay on while charging. It then will flash and go off when the charger indicates green. On my battery that fried the charger was not trurning green but the LED light on the battery button did go off..so it was overcharging the battery. I am borrowing my brother in laws Vison Spinner 2 knockoff, I know my EVOD Twist has overcharge protection but the battery I fried was a cheapo and did not..

I have a EVOD charger that is now telling me the battery is charged (dont matter what battery) but they are not when I put it on my Ego USB charger. I bought the EVOD USB charger cause it was Kanger like my two most used batts and found out its only a 400mah instead of the 420mah. Found out that the EVOD batterys are a 400mah input but I been told its fine to use the standard 420mah charger with the EVOD Battery..I had been using the Ego USB Charger thats 420mah with my standard EVOD for over a year now, and thats what Im going to use with my EVOD Twist too..especially since I am having issues with the EVOD USB Charger thats indicating I am charged when not and also when I reach to unscrew the battery off the charger the light all of sudden becomes red again. I had a issue with the EVOD Twist and they had to send me another replacement one. I think it could of fried my EVOD Charger..im going to watch it..

It is important to watch the charging process and not let charge while you sleep...always be safe and if you dont think something is right ask...(stop using it, till know its safe)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread