Vision Stone BACK IN STOCK- NEW VISION STONE 3 AVAILABLE - Improved Inner well to prevent movement when screwing on, BETTER leakage protection at BASE

Discussion in 'GotVapes' started by dannoman, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannoman

dannoman Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

* This has been re-engineered with a much better replacement procedure when screwing the caps back on to prevent the innards from spinning. They did a great job on this so there should be no more issues with seals breaking and wires coming off contacts.

* Little or no gap at based because of improved silicone sealing at base that is more exact. Also silicone seal added to top as well.

2. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

ALSO V2 Innards and V3 innards are now up for sale, limited for now but more is on its way

3. dannoman

The V2 innards include the new improved base...you will find the innards in the same category as the Stone Tanks. Because we don't know how many of these with the new base they will make available for us we are limiting to one per customer on the V2 innards.

4. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Um, both of the replacements are listed and pictured as v3...

5. badkolo

will fix that in a moment

6. wwturner

wwturner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You guys seriously have the V2 innards restricted to 1 per order? What about those of us that have 2 or more failed V2's??? Do we really have to place a seperate order just to get an innard for each one?

7. Katatonik

Katatonik Ultra Member ECF Veteran

1 per customer. You can't make 4 orders consecutively in a span of 4 minutes for them.

8. badkolo

no i think its 2

fixed, ill try to get one more batch of them before its cut off form being made

9. wwturner

wwturner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

No Bad. You have it restricted to 1.

10. dannoman

Its restricted to 1 until we get more in stock...the vision three is two per until we get more.

11. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Do you know, does the V3 complete bottom screw on to the tank part of the v1 and v2? If so, might it be possible for you guys to get some complete bottoms (separate from the tanks) so that people, especially those who have several v1 or V2 can more readily and cheaply transition to the v3?

12. daveinleics

daveinleics Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well I am a happy bunny - been waiting for these for ages! You seem to be able to order 2 of the V2 innards. I also got a V3 and 2 sets of innards for that too.

13. Aunt Cranky

Aunt Cranky Super Member ECF Veteran

I put in my order last night :) I ordered one of the new Stone III, and replacement and a replacement innard for my Stone II. I have high hopes for the III and replacement parts - this could be an awesome solution.

14. WolfieNuke

WolfieNuke Full Member

This really sucks for me... I just ordered a Bolt mod from GotVapes yesterday and settled for a SmokTech DCT since the Vision Stone was out of stock. I just saw this post and had to grab it while it was in stock. Oh, well... No free shipping on it this time. At least I'll have a few backup tanks if the Vision Stone doesn't perform as well as I hope it will...

15. robl45

robl45 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

where are the innards? I see the stone tank version 3, but nothing about innards.

16. vikeme28

vikeme28 Super Member ECF Veteran

The place I saw was when I went to the vision III I saw the innards at the bottom of the screen where they have things similar to what u are looking at.

17. badkolo

18. Aunt Cranky

I found that the Stone II took a bit to get used to, remembering to tip it over now and then to keep the wicks saturated, but I could actually vape a 70% VG juice on it and it was fine. I find them similar to the Visions in a lot of ways, solid performers as long as you can keep them clean and take care in screwing the parts back together. The inner plug on mine did get very burnt, but I was overall very happy with the performance on them. I plan on saving the Stardust for the juice that's higher in PG and use the Stone tanks for the higher VG juice. Once the wick and coil get gummed up, easy to replace.

19. badkolo

v3 scrws proper, no gaps after opening it and rescrewing, silicone is now on bottom and top scew part but less then before so it fits just right, the top metal has been changed slightly and the hole is wider so it doesnt stick to the inner plug.

the inner plug is also different

20. Aunt Cranky

Sounds extremely awesome! Can't wait to try them out. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.