Vision Stone BACK IN STOCK- NEW VISION STONE 3 AVAILABLE - Improved Inner well to prevent movement when screwing on, BETTER leakage protection at BASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
but i fully get you borther, how difficult would have it been to make v1 and v2 all the same, they did thicken the tube so that might be one reason, and they also switched from aluminum to ss form v1 to v2. but it would have been nice if they where forward thinking a little more and think that type of stuff through

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
blame one day on me, we got swamped after the release

OTOH, my shipping notice for my order placed Sunday morning was emailed at 1:54 AM Sunday night/Monday morning (2:54 your time). Seriously dude, I appreciate it... but do you ever sleep???

Of course it had to sit in Flushing for a few days though. What are they running in Flushing, Pony Express?

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
Yeah, but I was thinking I had seen it was held up in Flushing. I double checked and actually there is no confirmation of it being anywhere since Flushing (departed 3/20 at 9:35 pm). So my apologies to the Flushing postal workers.

That's another problem with USPS. They make cyber stalking so difficult when they don't scan and update. :) Maybe I should be standing at the mailbox instead of chatting on here though. It should be about time for it to arrive.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
rolando, have you tried a bottm form v2 on a v1 tube, if its screw on then you can use the v2 on the v1.

That's what I'm hoping will be the case with the V2 innards I ordered to use on my V!. Seems reasonable to assume it would be more economical to maintain the inside diameter of the tubes rather than retooling to make different end caps.

Errol

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
have you tried a bottm form v2 on a v1 tube, if its screw on then you can use the v2 on the v1.

No such luck Bad! The inside diameter of the V2 and V3 tube is substantially smaller than the V1. One saving grace for the V2 innards I ordered, they will work in the V3 when I need them.

So much for the hypothesis in my previous post. :)

Errol

Last edited:

SueL

Dec 13, 2011
Connecticut
Looks like by new Stone 3 and my Stone 2 parts had a party in Brooklyn for awhile and then decided to spend the weekend in Jamaica:(

It is pretty bad when my mail is having more fun then me. Of course, I am only a little over 2 hours away from Whitestone. I could have joined them!

March 23, 2012 23:11:00 JAMAICA, NY 11430 ARRIVE USPS SORT FACILITY
March 23, 2012 22:38:00 BROOKLYN, NY 11256 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
March 23, 2012 22:30:00 BROOKLYN, NY 11256 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
March 23, 2012 22:16:00 BROOKLYN, NY 11256 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
March 23, 2012 19:00:00 BROOKLYN, NY 11256 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
March 22, 2012 21:55:00 FLUSHING, NY 11351 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
March 22, 2012 18:32:00 FLUSHING, NY 11351 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
March 22, 2012 17:17:00 WHITESTONE, NY 11357 ORIGIN ACCEPTANCE
March 21, 2012 05:49:00 11357 Electronic Notification

Nothing against you Bad. Postal service just irritates me.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
you and me both, sometimes we see them bouncing aorund 10 places in one day, like wtf, just deliver the dam thing.

I drove my uncle home last night, hes a postman, he told me straight out, its bad and its not easing up overall in usps, they are shrinking each month and many locations are going bye bye but also internally jobs are shrinking. so god knows what they are doing with the delivery part.

i expect in 10 years to 15, usps will be gone and ups and fedex will take over, they dont have to pay 10 years in advance for benefits.

Last edited:

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
you and me both, sometimes we see them bouncing aorund 10 places in one day, like wtf, just deliver the dam thing.

I drove my uncle home last night, hes a postman, he told me straight out, its bad and its not easing up overall in usps, they are shrinking each month and many locations are going bye bye but also internally jobs are shrinking. so god knows what they are doing with the delivery part.

i expect in 10 years to 15, usps will be gone and ups and fedex will take over, they dont have to pay 10 years in advance for benefits.

I don't mean to play the devils advocate as my order was touristing in NY also but anyplace else in the country I get my orders on the second or third day, even from Florida so I'm still a USPS advocate. :)

Errol

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I don't mean to play the devils advocate as my order was touristing in NY also but anyplace else in the country I get my orders on the second or third day, even from Florida so I'm still a USPS advocate. :)

Errol

I agree it takes my stuff 2 or 3 days longer from NY than from NC and Fl.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
I agree it takes my stuff 2 or 3 days longer from NY than from NC and Fl.

Just went back through my records and my past orders from GotVapes arrived on the third day though it always seemed to circle NY but it did it all in one day. This time is just took one day longer so I don't know why it seemed like it was so late, Xmas effect? What else does this old fogy have to look forward too. :)

Errol

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I never have any issues when things ship from Florida. It's like I get it next day. Amazing!

I can order from my state and it takes 2-3 days and about the same from NC. I ordered from NC and NY on 20th and NC order got here 23rd the NY is scheduled to get here 26th. I ordered in state on 23 and it will also get here the 26th. Doing this checking I was able to find the bottlenecks are Flushing and Seattle. The orders from NC go directly to Spokane and bypass Seattle.
Good news is I get two orders tomorrow!:2cool:

Last edited:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I can order from my state and it takes 2-3 days and about the same from NC. I ordered from NC and NY on 20th and NC order got here 23rd the NY is scheduled to get here 26th. I ordered in state on 23 and it will also get here the 26th. Doing this checking I was able to find the bottlenecks are Flushing and Seattle. The orders from NC go directly to Spokane and bypass Seattle.
Good news is I get two orders tomorrow!:2cool:

If I order from Tallahassee, it is here the next day. The coast (either one), and it takes a couple days.

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
If I order from Tallahassee, it is here the next day. The coast (either one), and it takes a couple days.

Who's in Tally? Just curious really, as I am happy with my mod, will be getting my clearos right here, and DIY my juice. But would like to know who is so close to home other than my local shop with decent stuff but bad prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread