Vision VIVI NOVA has dropped, In Stock Now, full kit, 3 ohm twist tops, metal tubes and parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
the teasing begins

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg
My XL3 is screaming for the purply pink one, the hatch work is the same on it's cap and bottom. Sweet matching set.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
the teasing begins

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Even a little hole in the bottom cap just in case it gets stuck on to tight, nice thought on that Chris, I know its minor but could be major for someone trying to get it off when to tight. These look super, I'm sitting here and just got done rebuilding a stone 2 with putting a brand new ceramic cup on and winded my own coil and wick, not necessary any longer with these, cant wait to try em out. Nice Job Chris

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
Hmmmm ..... :vapor:

I like! A fat sturdy METAL AS F... tank that will not leak and not go wimpy with cinnamon or acidic based juice...

Now there's one question and something that I've been fussing about with my Stone tank.. it's woobly on the 510 batts and as much as I love the Stone, it's a bit top heavy (and the Stone falls off one of my older 510 batts if it's in my pocket)

So how are the threads on these beasties sitting on top of one of those groovy new 1000 mAH USB Joyetech pass-thrus?

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
oh
my
god

and the little hole in the base - i'll bet thats the air hole cuz anything that small is just going to bend if you try and use it as a wrench. plus it wont get blocked screwing it down flat on some mods.
that looks so very well thought out on the internal design wow
i would only add longer wicks because i found on a big pv i forget to tip it all the time ....
and the ml marks on the tube look like they wont be right either....
so pretty.....
i want ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread