Vision ViVi NOVA V2.5 Comes with three different ohm Twist-on coil heads, built from ground up; color metal tubes & replaceable coil heads coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
it was in the video

the top portion is a 510 connection, meaning other items can screw into it and fire, and a new cap for those new things is being made. could potentially turn it into a dct tank as well , or any other new style they have on the drawing board. how about a hybrid atty with holes in it like a dct, many options available and being worked on.

samsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
United States, M.A.
Sorry if this was asked already but I did not see it in this thread. Do you not have any of the replaceable atty's for these yet in the store. I know there on the site but all say sold out. I was trying to wait during my purchase last night for the sold out sign to go away but never did. I wanted to put a few in that order put could not. If you do not have any yet, do you have any idea when there coming in? Thank you for all your hard work, Barbara :)

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Sorry if this was asked already but I did not see it in this thread. Do you not have any of the replaceable atty's for these yet in the store. I know there on the site but all say sold out. I was trying to wait during my purchase last night for the sold out sign to go away but never did. I wanted to put a few in that order put could not. If you do not have any yet, do you have any idea when there coming in? Thank you for all your hard work, Barbara :)

we are hoping both ohm tops and metal tubes arrive tomorrow, if they dont then it wont be till monday since they dont deliver on weekends, we want to get them up as fast as possible, but no one needs to worry , we have tons of everything coming in that delivery. its only days apart versus weeks so its not to bad of a wait

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
I got mine today and it is indeed a great piece of vaping machinery. I have been using it all day and can not find a flaw. Get you one of these right now!!! also the 510 connection at the top is awesome and I have been messing with it and it provides some great ideas!

the way it should be.lol glad your loving yours

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
I vape alot, and I use VG juices, I ran into wicking issues with the stardust aka CE4. What I want to know is if this thing will handle pure VG juices with great flavor and no wicking issues.

Hmmmm... I find this really interesting how people match up with cartos in an almost magical way - some combos work great and some don't - for reasons that are not really clear. :)

I've been using 100% VG in my Stardusts from the very beginning. I use Virgin Vapor exclusively lately, and that stuff is as thick as syrup, especially after it hangs out in a carto for awhile. Not a single wicking problem after my first one. And just now I loaded six months old Boba's into my new pretty red one - and it vapes just as good as can be. Weird, huh?

Vapor2112

Atty Baller - Level 2
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia
I don't think this is going to happen.
I wanted the same at first too, but in hindsight, having all 3 to try will ensure I order replacements that fit my needs best...
I likely would have ordered all high resistance, but I'm looking forward to trying all 3...

is it possible to get these with 3 heads of the same ohm? I see it comes with 3 heads in 3 different ohms.

Bocephus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kansas
The way I see the three different ohms that come with it is I am gonna vape all three and keep the two that work best and the third I am going to destroy and rebuild for pure modding fun. I was sorta shocked at first when I saw how high the price is but then after looking at it for a sec the price isfairly resonable seeing as you get 3 heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread