Travel and Vaping Visiting China

Status
Not open for further replies.

threezero

Sep 10, 2009
I wanted to get start vaping about a month back. Being chinese-canadian myself I frequently travel from Canada to Hong Kong and Guangzhou, China. I though almost all of the popular e cig were chinese made i should have no problem locating them in China. Boy was I wrong, Nobody had any idea what I'm talking about. I try everywhere from big deparment store, shoddy street vendors to tourist attraction places and there is no sign of e cig anywhere. The best the sales could do was point me to the shelf full of ciggarrete filter/holder, exactly the opposite of what I'm looking for.

To OP did you father manage to find eguice/ecig in the small villages or beijing? One my local chinese friend told me ecig and related stuff can be found in the less devolpe places in china where local chinese go for vacation. Do share if the OP or anybody knows where in China (Guangzhou specifically) where e juice can be found.

I remember e cig being all the rage in GZ china a few year back when they were first introduce, I could turn on the local chinese station and see 15 minute look informercial by Ruyan. Ironically at that time there was no indoor smoking ban there and one could smoke analogue anywhere they damn place. This year when I went back there is a smoking ban in most indoor place (although I've still smoke inside and have absolutely no trouble from anyone) yet the e cig informercial/vendor are no where to be seen:nah:

I end up ordering online from canadian suppliers and juice from healthcabin. I feel cheated as I could of easily brought it in china is bring back for fraction of the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread