Vista Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Love

Aug 25, 2015
Kansas City
i havent seen anyting by Vista Vapes. so i figued i would recommened their brand & their flavors since ive been a purvevor of thier goods for a few weeks now. usually on ebay, you can score a 32ml bottol of one of their flavors @ 50/50 PG/VG with flavor boost for around $4! its an absolute steal because their flavors are great. Thay also have a 'select' line as well.

some of their regular juice flavors are:

acai berry
almond
aqpple pie
arctic chocolate
banana nut bread (one of my favs)
Blueberry muffin
bourbon vanilla (fav)
bubble gum
butter cream
flaming hot tamale
pecan
popcorn
scottish caramel
shamrock

some of the select flavors are:

altrostatus - This smooth, subtle fruity blend gives you a fruity candy burst with a mild sour candy finish. Playful yet classy this flavor will leave you wanting more.

atlantic - Come explore the Atlantic with Columbus and the gang! This sweet wave of caramel deliciousness is a new discovery we never thought was out there. Now you have the chance to explore with us and indulge in this great new treat!

arctic - Imagine you are in the cold Arctic Circle, now take a deep breathe. This smooth berry based juice gives you that fresh and delightful taste that makes you believe you are in the cool Tundra of ejuice!

On their website they are offering %15 off all juice! & when you go to their website, its always full of coupons. great company for the budget vapor!

my 2 cents.

cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread