Vivi Nova Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmyoung

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2011
Texas
The Viva Nova 2.5 was my first thing I tried from a long long run with tanks and carts. I love it! It is my standby. I have had no problems with it. There has been some slight I mean very slight leaking but that has depended on how it was stored.
I use mine on my Provari and it fits nicely and looks good. I am not sure what head I ordered for it but it reads 3.4 ohms. I have noticed the ohm reading to always be different than that of the one printed on piece. I have found this to be true with other products over the last year so not sure about that.
I ordered mine from Gotvapes and use it everyday! I hope you find a solution!

Setup1.jpg

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
The Viva Nova 2.5 was my first thing I tried from a long long run with tanks and carts. I love it! It is my standby. I have had no problems with it. There has been some slight I mean very slight leaking but that has depended on how it was stored.
I use mine on my Provari and it fits nicely and looks good. I am not sure what head I ordered for it but it reads 3.4 ohms. I have noticed the ohm reading to always be different than that of the one printed on piece. I have found this to be true with other products over the last year so not sure about that.

View attachment 177943

Looks good, girl!

IM_ALL_IN

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2013
NE
I was kinda browsing reviews and came across this thread. My first nova mini came the other day and I have to say that this little thing is the best clearomizer I've found so found. I have the EVOD also, and that isn't bad(although there is a little leakage), but this nova hits like a champ. No leaking issues yet either. I'm using a 2.4 ohm head right now at 3.4 volts and I love it. I have noticed that the juice seems to go faster, but that's b/c this thing hits so hard. Loving it!

Bucky Goldstein

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Borrego Springs, California
I just bought three vivi novas to go with the evic I bought at the same time I assumed were vision... I think they are not
they came in a black box that says vivi nova but doesn't say vision and came with two extra atomizers
The first one has a problem where the drip tip snaps in, it doesn't fit right and wobbles back and forth. That one just gurgled right away and flooded out
The second has a better fitting tip but it just burns dry no matter how I twist it or adjust my evic
I haven't tried the third yet...I'm not optimistic
I just threw my genuine mini nova on the evic and it works perfect

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham

View attachment 177943

Having the same problem on my Vivi Nova's as far as the Resistance readings on my Provari and the labeled Resistance on the Vivi Nova's. e.g. Using a 2.4 Resistance ViviNova, but my Provari reads it at 3.1.
Have you gotten any feedback on this? Is it Vivi Nova Problem or a Provari problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread