Vivi Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm219

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Minooka, Il
I have a wannabe Lava Tube V1.5t and I love it. I use My ViVi Nova tank on it and it is a great combination. Ok this is not really a question but an observation. the 510 connection on my vivi nova, boge, ce3's, and ce2's seem a little small. When I connect them to my Lava Tube they seem lose and wobbles when I screw them on. Than when I tighten them at first it's seems tight but it's not because the tanks loosen up and seem to have a couple of 1/4 turns and when I look at the LT with the ViVi Nova I can see that the nova is crooked. I have been playing around with this for a day now and I am afraid that the tank connection might strip out the female connection on the lava tube so I put on a 510 to Ego adapter witch when I screw it into the LT a nice tight fit and when I screw that vivi nova in the 510 adapter it's not as lose as going direct to the LT. I figure that if the tank connection strips the ego adapter whats 3 dollars. Last week I had all kinds of problems with one 510 to Ego adapter but that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread