Volcano Cherry Lava is making me sick!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepatitan

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
North Eastern Pennsylvania
Hey all,
Well unfortunately I ordered a volcano tubetank before finding this website. That said.... I received the inferno today with a 15ML cherry lava in 16mg nicotine. Charged the batteries up while I washed the truck and did some work outside. Filled the tank and started vaping away, well to say the least, It made me sick, sick enough I had to go lay down in bed. The juice smells almost like plastic, makes me lightheaded just smelling it. Now, I've been vaping for about a week and a half with the cigarette style e cigs at 24mg and have not had this reaction.

Has anyone else had this issue with a type of juice?

Will be updating later tonight when gf gets home, need a second opinion on the smell.

Thanks

Larry

nepatitan

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
That is why I am asking, to see if anyone else has had this affect from a specific juice. Also why I am waiting to see if my gf seems to smell the same thing with the juice. Cant contact them now anyway, closed at 2pm est

well you are vaping for your health so if feel that there is something wrong with the juice then you should stop vaping and contact the vendor i personally would rather see someone go back to smoking for a week than use a juice that was making them ill

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
Juice is the biggest problem I find with vaping it is a must to try many different types and mg levels. Sounds as though yours was too strong or overflavored. Buy samplers first then buy in bulk what works for you. Some are really nasty. 24 mg is strong and I would go to 18. I do a lot of diy and find that the higher nic really distorts fruit type flavors.

nepatitan

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
I think it was over flavored or just BAD. Gf just called and asked if the juices from diyflavorshack came so went down to the mailbox and YES they did. Ripped out the cherry flavored cart, cleaned out the tube and put in some sweet coffee from diyflavorshack. No headache, no dizzyness..... no feeling sick.
Hate to say it but I'm guessing that will be the last time I get juice from volcano....

Juice is the biggest problem I find with vaping it is a must to try many different types and mg levels. Sounds as though yours was too strong or overflavored. Buy samplers first then buy in bulk what works for you. Some are really nasty. 24 mg is strong and I would go to 18. I do a lot of diy and find that the higher nic really distorts fruit type flavors.

nepatitan

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Well GF came home, I had her smell it and she pretty much made the same face I did. I have the carto in a ziplock bag, I think I'm gonna just throw the bag out cause it smells so bad. On a good note, I refilled my gfs carto with banana from diyflavorshack, now I hate banana flavored things but dam that smelled and vaped good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread