volcano compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emanguba

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Virginia
You will be limited for the Volcano line (mini-cig model).

As for the Magma, 510 attys, cartridges, cartomizer, usb passthroughs....anything with a 510 threading will fit.

If you want to upgrade, the next step up would be an eGo type...if you are going to stay with Volcano, the Inferno is the next step up.

All depends on what exactly you are trying to achieve.

emanguba

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Virginia
The Inferno is a rebranded eGo (vGo, actually, because there is no threading but an o-ring).

So, essentially, it's the same thing.

eGo types come in higher battery capacity that will last you longer.

Currently, the Riva is the best bang for your buck at LibertyFlights with the 20% discount.

If you want to try the new tank system, CloudofVapors has the cheapest kit (comes with 2 650mah batteries-use code 'bigbuyer' for 10% off) or Volcano's Inferno-T kit (comes with a 650mah usb passthrough and a 1000mah battery-use code epuffdirect for 10% off).

The blank tanks are cheapest at Volcano, being only $3.99/5pack.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I was gonna go with it till I found ecf and now know there are other options out there that are comparable. I love Everything Volcano, I just cannot get past the engraving look.....who knows...I may end up getting one and the ego....just because I almost feel it a loyalty issue.....they have been soooooo good to me I kinda feel traitorous straying from them. My only complaint I have is their juice....there is not much flavor to them and that is what made me decide to diy.....I can tweak it to taste.....Thanks for you input Anne....my hubby wont be appreciative, but oh well.....it's an investment...:)

emanguba

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Virginia
If you don't like the paint scheme on the Inferno, then get the Tank Kit from COV...comes out to $54 (with 10% off code) and choice of steel or black.

The tank system makes it much more convenient.

I'm not a real big fan of Volcano's juice selection, either...try other suppliers on ECF (ie BlueMistVaping, BWB, Vaporite, AVEJuice, FSUSA, etc).

BlueMistVaping has sampler packs for $10 and $20.

DesiG

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Rochester NY
Yes, you could get the volcano tanks and use them on the ego batteries, but the paint job won't match. The cone on an ego is replaced with the 'tankomizer' cone. I have the eGo-T set from Cignot (blue and chrome), and the red inferno kit from volcano, and have the tanks for all of them. They are all interchangeable except for color. Also, the engraving on the inferno is not as flashy as it seems on the web site for the red, black and chrome versions. The one thing that sold me on the inferno was that the shorter battery (650 mah) works as a passthrough too, and the kit comes with both a 1000 mah and that 650 mah battery. My eGo-T kit came with 2 650 mah (non passthrough) batteries, but I was able to select the colors I wanted. You won't go wrong with either set. I love mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread