Volcano Inferno.T

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsCreekComputers

Feb 13, 2011
N/A
Well after many e-mails back in forth I'm satisfied that Volcano ecigs stands behind their products. My initial defective atomizer I have ordered new ones. I will say volcano ecigs battery worked perfect and lasted me 1.5 days! it wasted a lot of fluid but vaped very well till I had to clean it out. I look forward to getting my new tanks and tankomizers I bought tonight. As for now these are my highlights of the e-cig they sent me

Pro's:
Awesome designs that stand out and products available where others were out or just had black.
Low prices and fast shipping option thats affordable compared to they're on an island
Very long battery life with the 1000mAh battery :evil:
Constant LARGE vapes over and over again with great flavor on each hit. Very clean flavor

Con's:
I got a defective tankomizer that floods my coil and battery. makes bring up fluid into your mouth every now and again if not watching. Customer service was not up to par in my book but it was the situation and response that ruined it for me.

After thoughts:
After a dozen plus e-mails back and forth to vocanoecigs.com they offered to help and were understanding, I was happy to hear that. I paid for 2 more tankomizers to be sure I can give a better response in the forums about them. From reviews of others on their site I'm hopeful the next tankomize :vapor:r will work properly.

unfadeable

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Georgia
Well after many e-mails back in forth I'm satisfied that Volcano ecigs stands behind their products. My initial defective atomizer I have ordered new ones. I will say volcano ecigs battery worked perfect and lasted me 1.5 days! it wasted a lot of fluid but vaped very well till I had to clean it out. I look forward to getting my new tanks and tankomizers I bought tonight. As for now these are my highlights of the e-cig they sent me

Pro's:
Awesome designs that stand out and products available where others were out or just had black.
Low prices and fast shipping option thats affordable compared to they're on an island
Very long battery life with the 1000mAh battery :evil:
Constant LARGE vapes over and over again with great flavor on each hit. Very clean flavor

Con's:
I got a defective tankomizer that floods my coil and battery. makes bring up fluid into your mouth every now and again if not watching. Customer service was not up to par in my book but it was the situation and response that ruined it for me.

After thoughts:
After a dozen plus e-mails back and forth to vocanoecigs.com they offered to help and were understanding, I was happy to hear that. I paid for 2 more tankomizers to be sure I can give a better response in the forums about them. From reviews of others on their site I'm hopeful the next tankomize :vapor:r will work properly.

I wished you posted and saw this earlier. I have a ego t tank and it leaks on every cart, so I ordered two from volcano thinking my ego t was just defective. Now you said yours is leaking also it seems like all the tanks leaks :(. Now I'm waiting for two leaking volcano t's...how great! :facepalm:

Maddoktor2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Seattle Area
ecigzilla.com
Customer service was not up to par in my book but it was the situation and response that ruined it for me.
Yeah, I understand exactly how you feel - I'd be bummed out too if I had been stupid enough to take a Dremel to my atty and trying to scam a replacement didn't work out for me at first either. Nobody likes being caught, do they?
Sounds to me like instead of not being up to par, CS went above and beyond to make a customer happy even though they didn't need to, so I don't think you have anything to complain about at all with regards to your CS experience.

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
I have two Inferno attys and both leaked but I fixed the problem. I removed the plastic end from the mouthpiece end of the tank, and another insert that is below that one (there's a thread on that somewhere on the forum) leaking stopped! I was ready to return them and had discussed the issue with Volcano support and they were terrific- they sent me a pre-paid mailer to return the atty's but now that the problem is resolved I won't need to send them back. They have great prices on atty's and on tanks. I don't think you can beat their price on those two items.

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
Ordered 2 vulcano ego t tanks and first one clogged after 2 days use. Emailed them and they basically said there is no warranty for these attys. I think these attys are hit-miss with the wick placements in the piercing tubes. These guys didnt do much to stand by thier product imo. Prices are good from this supplier, but when shipping time (mine took two weeks) and lack of warranty is figured in, wont be buying from them ever again.

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada

Kris2527

Dec 20, 2010
Oklahoma
I wish they weren't so hit-or-miss. I use the inferno, but haven't tried the tanks yet. My dad recently showed an interest in vaping, and I had my mom get him the tank kit.. Now I'm nervous it'll have problems, and he won't stick with it.. I suggested this route mainly because I was concerned that he'd find dripping to be a hassle..

Last edited:

unfadeable

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Georgia
I wish they weren't so hit-or-miss. I use the inferno, but haven't tried the tanks yet. My dad recently showed an interest in vaping, and I had my mom get him the tank kit.. Now I'm nervous it'll have problems, and he won't stick with it.. I suggested this route mainly because I was concerned that he'd find dripping to be a hassle..

I think once the manufacturer have received feedback, they should be able to fix these problems.

unfadeable

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Georgia
I have two Inferno attys and both leaked but I fixed the problem. I removed the plastic end from the mouthpiece end of the tank, and another insert that is below that one (there's a thread on that somewhere on the forum) leaking stopped! I was ready to return them and had discussed the issue with Volcano support and they were terrific- they sent me a pre-paid mailer to return the atty's but now that the problem is resolved I won't need to send them back. They have great prices on atty's and on tanks. I don't think you can beat their price on those two items.

Tried doing this.....................but now I'm sucking juices into my mouth!! LOL... I think the inserts were placed there for a reason to warn you that juices are coming your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread