The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Volcano Inferno.T

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by JohnsCreekComputers, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JohnsCreekComputers

JohnsCreekComputers Full Member

Feb 13, 2011
    N/A
    Well after many e-mails back in forth I'm satisfied that Volcano ecigs stands behind their products. My initial defective atomizer I have ordered new ones. I will say volcano ecigs battery worked perfect and lasted me 1.5 days! it wasted a lot of fluid but vaped very well till I had to clean it out. I look forward to getting my new tanks and tankomizers I bought tonight. As for now these are my highlights of the e-cig they sent me

Pro's:
    Awesome designs that stand out and products available where others were out or just had black.
    Low prices and fast shipping option thats affordable compared to they're on an island
    Very long battery life with the 1000mAh battery :evil:
    Constant LARGE vapes over and over again with great flavor on each hit. Very clean flavor

Con's:
    I got a defective tankomizer that floods my coil and battery. makes bring up fluid into your mouth every now and again if not watching. Customer service was not up to par in my book but it was the situation and response that ruined it for me.

After thoughts:
    After a dozen plus e-mails back and forth to vocanoecigs.com they offered to help and were understanding, I was happy to hear that. I paid for 2 more tankomizers to be sure I can give a better response in the forums about them. From reviews of others on their site I'm hopeful the next tankomize :vapor:r will work properly.

2. 6pointprime

6pointprime Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2010
    NYC
    I have had good experiences with Volcano, excellent customer support and I think they even sell the cisco LR atties.

3. Bellamour

Bellamour Full Member Verified Member

Sep 5, 2010
    CT
    Well I do understand why Volcano wouldn't warranty your atty because you took a dremel to it. But it's weird that after all your bashing and getting mad at the CS for doing their job, you would have such a quick turn around and suddenly love the company. I just don't get it.

4. emanguba

emanguba Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    Virginia
    ^ My thoughts exactly...and such a quick turnaround from the OP's negative experience to a positive one...

5. DesiG

DesiG Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2010
    Rochester NY
    I'm glad your issues are being worked out, you will really like the tanks and I also like Volcano. They also have a vendor specific forum on their site, and if you have any questions, sometimes you can pop in there and get a quick answer.
    Good luck with your new tanks!
    P.S. what color did you get? Mine are cherry red.

6. unfadeable

unfadeable Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2010
    Georgia

I wished you posted and saw this earlier. I have a ego t tank and it leaks on every cart, so I ordered two from volcano thinking my ego t was just defective. Now you said yours is leaking also it seems like all the tanks leaks :(. Now I'm waiting for two leaking volcano t's...how great! :facepalm:

7. blackchalice

blackchalice Full Member

Feb 13, 2011
    NH
    not all tanks leak some are defective. I have never had one of my tanks leak on me or gotten any juice in my mouth with either of my two volcano tanks

8. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    I have five Volcano tanks and two tankomizers and none of them leak.

9. steampunkchick

steampunkchick New Member

Feb 16, 2011
    arkansas
    I really want the inferno-t to be my next setup. Hopefully they will have some of the bugs worked out by the time I get the money together to buy it.

10. Maddoktor2

Maddoktor2 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    Seattle Area
    Yeah, I understand exactly how you feel - I'd be bummed out too if I had been stupid enough to take a Dremel to my atty and trying to scam a replacement didn't work out for me at first either. Nobody likes being caught, do they?
    Sounds to me like instead of not being up to par, CS went above and beyond to make a customer happy even though they didn't need to, so I don't think you have anything to complain about at all with regards to your CS experience.

11. unfadeable

Dec 27, 2010
    Georgia
    Glad to hear that! I hope the ones I bought don't leak then if they do......I'm done with tanks until they get it all fixed.

12. unfadeable

Dec 27, 2010
    Georgia
    update! Just got my infeno t atomizers and blank tanks. Filled up three tanks and vaped through one. No leaks or signs of it yet :headbang:. Leads me to believe my joy ego t was defective. Will update back after vaping the 2nd and 3rd tanks.

13. unfadeable

Dec 27, 2010
    Georgia
    My other inferno t leaks!!!!!!!!! So i have 3 t tanks/atomizer and only 1 works right....

14. pixiedust

pixiedust Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Nevada
    I have two Inferno attys and both leaked but I fixed the problem. I removed the plastic end from the mouthpiece end of the tank, and another insert that is below that one (there's a thread on that somewhere on the forum) leaking stopped! I was ready to return them and had discussed the issue with Volcano support and they were terrific- they sent me a pre-paid mailer to return the atty's but now that the problem is resolved I won't need to send them back. They have great prices on atty's and on tanks. I don't think you can beat their price on those two items.

15. wyojoe

wyojoe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2011
    Wyoming
    Why would that help stop leaking? Isnt it just a juice catcher with a air hole in it?

16. woodman

woodman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2010
    USA midwest
    Ordered 2 vulcano ego t tanks and first one clogged after 2 days use. Emailed them and they basically said there is no warranty for these attys. I think these attys are hit-miss with the wick placements in the piercing tubes. These guys didnt do much to stand by thier product imo. Prices are good from this supplier, but when shipping time (mine took two weeks) and lack of warranty is figured in, wont be buying from them ever again.

17. pixiedust

pixiedust Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Nevada
  18. Kris2527

Kris2527 Full Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Oklahoma
    I wish they weren't so hit-or-miss. I use the inferno, but haven't tried the tanks yet. My dad recently showed an interest in vaping, and I had my mom get him the tank kit.. Now I'm nervous it'll have problems, and he won't stick with it.. I suggested this route mainly because I was concerned that he'd find dripping to be a hassle..

19. unfadeable

Dec 27, 2010
    Georgia
    I think once the manufacturer have received feedback, they should be able to fix these problems.

20. unfadeable

Dec 27, 2010
    Georgia
    Tried doing this.....................but now I'm sucking juices into my mouth!! LOL... I think the inserts were placed there for a reason to warn you that juices are coming your way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.