Volcano Inferno - Very displeased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I've received my Inferno 3 days ago, and it's been giving problems since day 1...It's ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, getting e-juice on the drip tip, and I end up ingesting freaking e-juice every few puffs! I'm not covering the entry holes, I've tried swapping coil, nothing works. It's very frustrating because it is not a cheap e-cig! Heck, I had a 20e one that despite being ..... construction quality wise, never even once leaked into the drip. I'm losing tons of e-juice with this issue, and I just can't figure a way to make this work...Anyone here had the same issues? :/

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Aloha MarcoSilva

I am sorry to hear this is happening. Have you had a chance to contact our customer service department? They would be more than happy to help you out with this. You can contact them by submitting a support ticket through our website here or by calling 1-866-866-6370.

This can be as simple as a condensation build up issue or possibly a flooding issue. Both can happen very easily and can be easily remedied. Sometimes drawing too strongly when you inhale can cause this to happen as well. Drawing too hard can cause the center air shaft to act like a straw and draw the e-liquid out of the head assembly and up into the catch cup under the drip tip and eventually into the drip tip and then your mouth. Please try taking lighter and longer draws on the BC TubeTank.

Continue to take the draw for a second after you release the button to help clear the system of any vapor so it cannot condense back into e-liquid and pool up in areas.

Each time you refill the tank you should remove the drip tip and clear out the catch cup under the drip tip. You can do this with a rolled up paper towel or a cotton swab.

If you start to hear or feel it gurgling, stop drawing on it check and make sure the catch cup is not full (if it is clear it out) and then blow gently into the drip tip a couple of times. This will help push any access e-liquid in the air shaft and in the head assembly back into the tank and prevent it from coming up. Do not blow too hard though. Just lightly, you should see a couple small bubbles in the tank form and rise to the top.

One common misunderstanding with these types of devices is the difference between the e-liquid itself and condensation. The condensation is built up from the left over vapor from vaping. See, when you vape sometimes vapor is left behind in the chamber and since the vapor comes from hated liquid, it returns to its original form through condensation. This can be remedied by releasing the button before you finish drawing out the vapor which clears the chamber of any excess liquid.

We also have a great resource section of our website that may also help, our knowledge base contains a wealth of information. Here is the link to that Knowledge Base and I encourage you to go to think area in particular as it may help you out a lot Inferno BC TubeTank Information. – Knowledge Base

If you still need help after trying these things, or you would rather contact our customer service anyways, we look forward to hearing from you. It is important to us that we get you taken care of and happily vaping.

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think if you're having leakage you are not tightening the tank together correctly.If you're getting a lot of juice you're sucking though the drip tip,you are likely over filling the tank. Occasionally,I pull the drip tip out and empty the well.It's not a big deal.These are great little devices and perfect for new vapors or a nice on the go vape.Plenty of video reviews to help you if you're having problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread