Status
Not open for further replies.

bilbobaggins30

Vapin' Hobbit
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
The Shire
Hello,

So recently my Lavatube 2.0 has developed a small... Quirk or issue? I am using a boge SR 2.0 Ohm Carto in a tank. It vapes great at 4.0 V. But recently, my lavatube does not like to fire correctly when the battery gets to 3.6 V, but there is no indication of a low battery. I am using AW IMR 18650 1600 mah batteries. Is this necessarily an issue, or just a quirk?

Last edited:

1BRC

Jan 5, 2013
Ohio
I also have a LT V2, and it can kind of act like that if it's not getting good contact with the battery. This seems to happen where the case screws together, so maybe try twisting it back and forth a couple times and then screw it in tight. It seems like it only checks the battery voltage at the moment you first click the button, so if the voltage drops after that point it may just not work right.

Also, has it happened with more than one carto? That could be it too.

bilbobaggins30

Vapin' Hobbit
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
The Shire
I might try this, the top pin seemed kinda bent when I got it. I just had mine replaced for the random shutting off issue... It has happened 2 times, with 2 different Boges (both at the same resistance). I tried my old carto (3 ohms) and it did the same thing, but I have noticed that if I dial the voltage down, it seems to work better for a bit, and then eventually it screws up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread