Status
Not open for further replies.

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
I watched the Vapelink show last night and thought "what the hell" and ordered a Blue one to add to my ever growing collection of devices.

I was surprised to see your review this morning...I thought "he likes it, I may as well get it, because he hates everything!"...:p

Nice review! you sold me!

I actually was using a red RMS version for about two weeks before it came out...so I was pretty well acquainted with the device.

I don't know how everyone started viewing me as the guy who hates everything! :)

There is a lot of stuff I really like, but nothing is perfect so I try and bring up things that you might run into if you buy it. Somethings are deal breakers for me personally...but might not be for others.

That said..I am glad that a positive review from me means something to you! :)

markophonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Michigan
I actually was using a red RMS version for about two weeks before it came out...so I was pretty well acquainted with the device.

I don't know how everyone started viewing me as the guy who hates everything! :)

There is a lot of stuff I really like, but nothing is perfect so I try and bring up things that you might run into if you buy it. Somethings are deal breakers for me personally...but might not be for others.

That said..I am glad that a positive review from me means something to you! :)

A positive review from you does mean something to me! You don't mince words and I feel I can make a purchase knowing ALL of the shortfalls a product may demonstrate...some may matter to me, some may not, but at least I can make an informed decision.

Don't go getting soft on us now...Keep up the good work and hopefully someday the Chinese will wait to put a product out when its right the first time...yes I know I'm dreaming.

Oh, and I just received my Lavatube 2 today and I like it. I've only had it for about 30 minutes...but I like it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread