Volcano needs to Mod there mods a little better.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playa_hamm420

Moved On
Jun 15, 2011
michigan
Well.. sad to have to say this but volcano just scored a HUGE F when it comes to customer relations...

First time in chat... WOW an experience to rember to say the least!! If i could have been treated any worse by the admins id be shocked to say the least. To be treated so rudely and abusive by a staff member is crazy!.

I joined the chat was about 10 mins or 20 mins into chat when out of the blue i get scolded by an admin because my nickname has 420 in it.. which is the same nickname ive been using on there forum since i signed up btw!!!

No private message nothing subtle.. no this " admin " chose to take it upon themselves to blast me infront of the intire chat room degrading me to the point i no longer wanted to be in chat, but i stuck it out to see if this was just 1 hole in a bunch... It was not.. not even 2 mins later another admin comes in and just starts drama... making me feel even more un-welcome.. when i pointed out the fact that i was a loyal customer for over a year the drama lightened up a SMALL bit but just snowballed from there...

When i made the comment about buying an Ego-power mod instead of the Volcano lava tube * Due to them selling FAKE AW IMR batterys * I was not only told to " off and go to there chat and tell them you want a Ego power mod * But i was also degraded even more for simply asking if the batterys that the NEW volcano store would be selling are the REAL AW bats or the FAKE ones.....

So to sum it up.. I not only was made to feel about 2 inches tall i was also told to GO somewhere else to buy my vape gear by one volcanos own admins...

Guess i'll shop around now since volcano dosent care to do buisness with a guy who spends close to a 1000$ a year on vape gear... Any suggestions on companys who dont hire ignorant house wifes to mod there chat??

I should also not its worth mentioning that volcano pulled the FAKE batterys off there website for sale but yet the store opening up in washington state is going to sell these lava tubes WITH THE FAKE batteries that volcano pulled ...

Shady or what??? pull them from yer website but still sell them in yer stores... way to go volcano for unloading yer cheap fake recycled crap on the unknowing general public..

This was confirmed by one of the employee's of the new store who " just got done hanging out with volcano mike " at the new store opening up in olympia washinington.. about 1 1/2 hours outside seattle..

seems volcano pulls .... off there website but thinks its ok to still screw customers of there afilliate stores...

SHADY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread