So I have something like this but I like to test my box mechs what do u all use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yvaiwhy

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2017
Maldives
Box hits the other side can't get it one but ya a inline shod work thanks

You can always get rid of the resistance reading component and then it would be fine I think. But then again no point in ruining a working meter over another $5-7 for a new one eh [emoji23]

2+2=5 [emoji102]

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
You can always get rid of the resistance reading component and then it would be fine I think. But then again no point in ruining a working meter over another $5-7 for a new one eh [emoji23]

2+2=5 [emoji102]

Ya. No point doing a FT order soon thy prob have one on there thanks

Reactions: yvaiwhy

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont

2+2=5 [emoji102]

Oh crap I use hybrids lol I'm glad it did not fit anyhow may have. Not been good

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
The vape shop I went into last week to get some stuff I spoke to there coil builder to try some different builds before I learn how to make them I told him I want to go no lower the. .4 he said ur running VTC4 you can go down to .2 that's what I run in my Sirius box mods all the time he was shocked when I said well 8.4v divided bye .2 is 42 amps don't u think it's irresponsible to tell people it's ok to push 42 amps out of a 30 amp battery

Then someone els chimed in oh I run .15 on mine so long use ur just not chain puffin ur fine I was wow ok have fun with that like I said I will vape at .4 thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread