VOLT X2 GIANT CLEAROMIZERS!! 1.6ml of nicquid - 8 color choices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
well they are just not the same construction and refill times will vary....

but for example lets take me...

I was a pack a day smoker, but i go through about 2ml a day. which is approx 2 cartos worth a day.

we usually say you will get 5-10 fills per carto before performance diminishes so lets say I am using light colored high PG liquid... and I get ten fills.. that means a carto is lasting me approx 5 days... which is accurate.

I go through 1 full fill 1.6ml on the x2 clearomizers (maybe a night time topoff as when they get to low in liquid they do not wick as well) and I am getting a little over 2 weeks on them...so 14+ refills...

hope this helps

everything will vary based on how much you vape and the liquid you vape.

Already ordered so just curious, if these last 2-3 weeks, how long as compared to regular cartos?:confused:

Thanks
hs

CloveHunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
NYC
Any chance that these could be cleaned and therefore extend their expected lifetime?

Actually, they are. It's practically rebuildable, if you want to hassle.

It's the same model (different thread) as Stardust or Ego Vision Clearomizer or e/iTurbo or iGo Vision Clearomizer (same thread) or CE4 (the generic name). Find some tutorial at YouTube or this forum.

If you have time and enough effort, this thing could last long. Very long.

hs3000

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Saint Louis
well they are just not the same construction and refill times will vary....

but for example lets take me...

I was a pack a day smoker, but i go through about 2ml a day. which is approx 2 cartos worth a day.

we usually say you will get 5-10 fills per carto before performance diminishes so lets say I am using light colored high PG liquid... and I get ten fills.. that means a carto is lasting me approx 5 days... which is accurate.

I go through 1 full fill 1.6ml on the x2 clearomizers (maybe a night time topoff as when they get to low in liquid they do not wick as well) and I am getting a little over 2 weeks on them...so 14+ refills...

hope this helps

everything will vary based on how much you vape and the liquid you vape.

Thanks for the quick response. I am getting better than 10 refills currently with the juice I am using so these new
tanks should do well for me. Time to stalk the mailman !@

hs

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Actually, they are. It's practically rebuildable, if you want to hassle.

It's the same model (different thread) as Stardust or Ego Vision Clearomizer or e/iTurbo or iGo Vision Clearomizer (same thread) or CE4 (the generic name). Find some tutorial at YouTube or this forum.

If you have time and enough effort, this thing could last long. Very long.

Thanks, CH. I was hoping for at least a chance to prolong the life of these. Of course, now I've ordered three of the darn things and it's all your fault! :)

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
we currently are the only ones carrying a variation of these for our 808d1 connection in colors ;)

Very very cool!

These are little pricier then the usual clearos I use but the colors will look very cool and help distinguish which liquids I'm using. Will be making an order when I arrive home. And might need to get another battery.

Black battery and a yellow clearo? SWAG
Chrome battery and a blue clearo? SWAG

CloveHunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
NYC
Thanks, CH. I was hoping for at least a chance to prolong the life of these. Of course, now I've ordered three of the darn things and it's all your fault! :)

What? Moi? :p

I love this thing. When they are not leaking or cracking, of course. Never happened to me tho but some experience those. So we'll see if SI's claim about leak proof is true. I think the cracking problem is gone now. The major problem with this is you have to check if it drip thru the air hole battery connection. Open it once in a while to check it and wipe it clean. If your battery is sealed, it should cause no problem but still you don't want to flood it.

Most of us won't be bothered with cleaning, disassembling or tinkering with our gears but some of us do. For those who do, this will give you something to play with ;)

Last edited:

Katdavar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Greensburg, PA
These are the same as the ego stardusts. I have been useing them for about a week now with no issues, ilove them.. You do have to be careful of some of the cinniman flavors and spearmints. There is a list some where here on the fourm of what juices that have been known to kill them. They do not leek and are very easy to fill and clean. Most times I just run them under hot water blow them out and refill and vape away. If you are super patient you can wash them and then let them sit in a closed bowel of dryed rice for 24 hours. That really drys them out but it is not nessary, just might take a few good puffs to get them started again. The best I have found for trying new flavors. I actually have five more on order right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread