VOLT X2 GIANT CLEAROMIZERS!! 1.6ml of nicquid - 8 color choices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
Fans aren't supposed to comment in that forum, it looks like only Imagine could respond if she wanted to. The rules are:

If you want advice from other members, do not post here, as no one except you and the vendor concerned can post here - please post in General Discussion instead.

I'm sorry, but IMO something doesn't smell right. I have 10 of the clearo's sitting on their sides in a tray and I have never had a problem. These things are fill and forget in my opinion.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I'm sorry, but IMO something doesn't smell right. I have 10 of the clearo's sitting on their sides in a tray and I have never had a problem. These things are fill and forget in my opinion.

There will always be a number of these that have problems since they are mass produced. Nothing is ever 100% perfect all the time. Out of 14 batteries I've bought, none were bad and all are still working. Other people will buy 2 and one might be DOA. Same with these clearos. I only have 1 and it is just fine. Just unfortunate that Mr. Grumpy-Pants ended up having problems.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I have had a few that once they started leaking nothing helped. I will say that none of the branded clearos have leaked so far. Star is right though and if you don't have the fortitude to deal with that once in a while, vaping is going to be a long road given the mass production of products in China.

I bought a $650 LG window air conditioner and it quit within a year, the replacement they sent quit in 13 months just out of warranty and I ended up having to buy another one which is working but it is only 3 months old. Same principle here and I ended up spending $1300 and have only 1 unit now. I made my complaint to LG and had to let it go.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Great job smokeless image. I just concluded my 24 hour test of a highly acidic juice in the new clearos.

I made a juice consisting if 20% cinnamon oil, 20% maraschino cherry flavor, 20% essential oil orange and 40% pg. Thats about 6 times the normal flavoring in a juice.

After 24 hours, the old clearo melted apart. The new one slightly clouded after I washed it, but it didn't crack at all and is still vapable.

My conclusion, these new clearos will not crack from the juices that we vape. This is just my opinion, but based on what I put in it, it is a great product. Video is up on YouTube showing the experiment

Great job Smokeless Image

Last edited:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Fans aren't supposed to comment in that forum, it looks like only Imagine could respond if she wanted to. The rules are:

If you want advice from other members, do not post here, as no one except you and the vendor concerned can post here - please post in General Discussion instead.
Ah, thanks. Didn't know that. Actually, I never go there because the few that I've seen were just poopy rants, but this guy just kinda irked me a little bit. Maybe he didn't get enough love in his short-lived visit here? Dunno...but thanks.

cody0851

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
nc
Opinions - How long has the old short wick clearo's lasted for folks? How do you know when they need replacing?

I have 2 that I switch between everyday that I have been using since May 13th. That's about 30 full days use out of each, and I see no reason to toss them yet. I put a 3rd clearo in the lineup a month ago. I put a 4th into use today, only because every now and again I can't seem to get enough TH and thought I would see if a fresh clearo would do it. It didn't work, so I'm just going to have to push through it. lol

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Opinions - How long has the old short wick clearo's lasted for folks? How do you know when they need replacing?

I have 2 that I switch between everyday that I have been using since May 13th. That's about 30 full days use out of each, and I see no reason to toss them yet. I put a 3rd clearo in the lineup a month ago. I put a 4th into use today, only because every now and again I can't seem to get enough TH and thought I would see if a fresh clearo would do it. It didn't work, so I'm just going to have to push through it. lol

It all depends how much you vape. They say about 2-3 weeks if that is all you are using. So if you get 30 days out of one, that's pretty good.

Generally, you know it's bad when vapor production goes way down. You can try and do a dry burn to extend its life. At some point, it will probably pop, then you know it's done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Konstantine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Greece
www.niquidtest.com
I know i'm spamming but look at my thingy! One XL carto i just slotted with a dremel.
DSC07431.jpg DSC07433.jpg
Me happy:D

Konstantine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Greece
www.niquidtest.com
Well i almost vaped my ... off, i have to stop now lol.

No cracking or popping like the other 510 vertical coil useless stuff. Great vapor, no dry hits at all. The tank is not big it's as wide as the battery and makes it look good.
No leaking etc.
I was making fun of those cartos on their size but they work perfect.

M1TCH405

Jul 27, 2012
Norfolk, VA
I love these clearos!! They're a bit pricey and some of my darker juices gunk them up, but I have had very few problems with them! I couldn't be more happy with these and my X2, I took me a while to find my setup but this is definitely it. My favorite part about them is the ease of use, perfect for people that are constantly on the go! There are about 7 other Marines in my unit that use these, they're perfect! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread