VOLT X2 GIANT CLEAROMIZERS!! 1.6ml of nicquid - 8 color choices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
More questions... Since I have never used anything but normal cartos before....

How portable would a full or partially filled one be? Like, could I throw this in my purse and not worry about it?
I was thinking about an upcoming trip, if I had an X2 battery and one of these clearos, would it be safe to carry a filled one attached to the battery with me on the plane and store in my purse while not used?
Or is this something you'd only want to use when you are hanging around at home and can keep an eye on it?
Is there a way to cap them off to prevent leaks when not on a battery?
Or should you only bring them along empty and fill only when you are going to use it and with only as much as you'd use for a given time period?

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
you should have no issues ....these are encouraged to be turned upside down in order to wick better

that's not to say I have put a bottle of soda in my purse thinking it was closed and turned out drenching everything in there lol.... turns out the cap was not on correctly... so in general with 1.6ml of liquid if you are worried about and accident like the carto being loose or something I would keep it away from items you would not want wet.

More questions... Since I have never used anything but normal cartos before....

How portable would a full or partially filled one be? Like, could I throw this in my purse and not worry about it?
I was thinking about an upcoming trip, if I had an X2 battery and one of these clearos, would it be safe to carry a filled one attached to the battery with me on the plane and store in my purse while not used?
Or is this something you'd only want to use when you are hanging around at home and can keep an eye on it?
Is there a way to cap them off to prevent leaks when not on a battery?
Or should you only bring them along empty and fill only when you are going to use it and with only as much as you'd use for a given time period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread