VOLT X2 GIANT CLEAROMIZERS!! 1.6ml of nicquid - 8 color choices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Thanks for the replies. I'm still a little chicken to try it. I had just ordered the XL cartos but was shipped regular ones instead. Maybe it's a sign that I was supposed to get one of the clearos instead. Hmmm.
So juices that had issues with filler might work better with one of these? I'm thinking about the high VG juices, no so much dark ones. Any try Boba's and the like with these?

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
correct... some liquids in general are atty killers.. but wicking should not be as much of an issue
How about liquids that scorch and taste burnt really fast? Any hope for those in these?
I've been jonesing for white chocolate really bad, and both brands I've tried have tasted burnt within minutes...may have to break down and eat a real candy bar...:(

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
:lol: Tell me about it! I got all eight. :facepalm:

Won't you need backups for those, Rave?
SmileyMoneyCreditCards.gif

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
Actually, they are. It's practically rebuildable, if you want to hassle.

It's the same model (different thread) as Stardust or Ego Vision Clearomizer or e/iTurbo or iGo Vision Clearomizer (same thread) or CE4 (the generic name). Find some tutorial at YouTube or this forum.

If you have time and enough effort, this thing could last long. Very long.

How is the flavor on them, compared to a standard carto?

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I carry mine with me in a case and one one my provari. Never noticed a leek and never pulled one apart in my pocket like with a smoketech tank. But I would get a case or a cheep flip type eye glass case for traveling. just my two sence.

Five of 'em will fit in a Q-tips box. At least - five of the kind I already have which aren't SI do. The hinge is a little hinky though.

DSC00134.jpg

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
oooh, yours have prettier tips too.

Well - these particular units are knockoffs for the 808 and don't even have a skirt to connect to the threading. They also flood easily and gurgle. Not nearly as nice as the Stardust / Vision clearomizers. When I get my Volt clearos in, I will be retiring these ---- but salvaging the tips.

Wouldn't it be nice if SI made colored threaded tips for us? Not necessarily in these Easter egg colors, but some nice, strong colors. *hint...hint...hint* ;)

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Well - these particular units are knockoffs for the 808 and don't even have a skirt to connect to the threading. They also flood easily and gurgle. Not nearly as nice as the Stardust / Vision clearomizers. When I get my Volt clearos in, I will be retiring these ---- but salvaging the tips.

Wouldn't it be nice if SI made colored threaded tips for us? Not necessarily in these Easter egg colors, but some nice, strong colors. *hint...hint...hint* ;)

Was wondering whether you or Sandy would be the first to ask for those colored tips. It would have been a close race, but she isn't here, so I guess you win, Rave. ;)

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
My plan was to NOT charge anything this month and give the CC a rest, but then there is the sale....and I did need more cartos....

so I ordered some of the XLs and while I was there decided I needed to try the new clearomizers. I ordered a black one a purple one, that smoky black one is really classy and well, purple is just beautiful. lol Also got some of those neat carto cases. It would be so nice to have cases for the XLs and for the clearos. :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread