VOLT X2 GIANT CLEAROMIZERS!! 1.6ml of nicquid - 8 color choices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
Just got the clearomizers in. So far, so good! The flavor really comes through on these! It's much more pure. The vapor is noticeably cooler, but every bit as good in volume, possibly a little more than the cartos.

This is going to last me all day!

I cut the end off one of the plasticy carto end covers to make a seal where the mouthpiece meets the clearomizer. No leaking I can see, but just to be safe...

Last edited:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Oh My Goodness!

These things are freakin' amazing!! They also made me realize that I probably should have cleaned/changed my cartos more often because the flavor is coming through sooo well. Thank You SI !!! This is such a job well done.

No gurgling, no flooding - Just massive flavor and vapor. :) :) :)

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Well, spit! Now I'm envious. I must have waited to complete my purchase just a few minutes too long on Sat. (I dithered, putting every color in the cart, then taking some out, trying to be responsible.) Now, I'll have to wait till tomorrow for my 3, and only 3 to arrive. See, if I'd just ordered one of everything, and been done with it, I'd have bunches of glorious giant clearomizers, today. Let that be a lesson to all you fiscally responsible people out there!:p It ain't all it's cracked up to be.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Got my three today. Wow. I did get gurgling at the beginning but I think it's because I over-filled it or got some into the inner tube. Or both. Besides the gurgling, I got very little vapor.

Now that problem seems to have solved itself and no gurgling and lots of vapor. I don't know if I can ever go back to cartomizers.

I need to order the whole set, but I want to use these for awhile and make sure there aren't any issues.

Think SI could coax SteelJan out of retirement to do a review? Just a thought.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I agree with Rave! These things are wonderful. I just got mine this afternoon. Here's my first impressions-compared to filling tanks, these clearos are a breeze. No leaking whatsoever and no juice on my fingers. I filled my first one with SI's Rye 4-tons of vapor and the flavor is great. Now I'm wondering why I even bothered to buy the XL cartos...

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
OH MY! :):):)

I just now took my fully-charged white X² and filled my new purple clearo with Classic Grape -- ! :w00t::w00t:

Not only does the clearo provide the "cone" look for the X², but most importantly, it was STUPID-EASY to fill! As in, totally idiot-proof! As in, totally Eleanor-proof! :laugh:

No runs, no drips, no errors, NO whooshes, just loverly loverly clouds of vapor and flavor! :):):)

Thank you SI!! (Now I must get more SI clearomizers . . . in ALL the colors . . . :ohmy:)

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Got my three today. Wow. I did get gurgling at the beginning but I think it's because I over-filled it or got some into the inner tube. Or both. Besides the gurgling, I got very little vapor.

Now that problem seems to have solved itself and no gurgling and lots of vapor. I don't know if I can ever go back to cartomizers.

I need to order the whole set, but I want to use these for awhile and make sure there aren't any issues.

Think SI could coax SteelJan out of retirement to do a review? Just a thought.

They maybe might be able to get her to do a demo for the SI website, but I suspect it's still too early to see if anyone can coax her from exile. I sure do miss her, though.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Well - I have two negative things to say about these clearos:

#1 The two greens are much too similar in hue. The dark green needs to be darker. At first glance, you can easily mistake the two - and I'm pretty sensitive to color.

#2 I can't put them down!! They've been broken in a bit more and have only improved in performance. The way it's looking, I'm done with cartos. :)

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Well - I have two negative things to say about these clearos:

#1 The two greens are much too similar in hue. The dark green needs to be darker. At first glance, you can easily mistake the two - and I'm pretty sensitive to color.

#2 I can't put them down!! They've been broken in a bit more and have only improved in performance. The way it's looking, I'm done with cartos. :)
Oh, dear Lord; I hope that doesn't happen to me! I have way too many blanks to even contemplate not liking them any more.

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
Oh My Goodness!

These things are freakin' amazing!! They also made me realize that I probably should have cleaned/changed my cartos more often because the flavor is coming through sooo well. Thank You SI !!! This is such a job well done.

No gurgling, no flooding - Just massive flavor and vapor. :) :) :)

Yeah, the flavor with these is amazing. The taste is 100% juice. Day 2 and I've noticed that the vapor and TH is noticeably better. MUCH better experience than with cartos.

Cartos will now be my backup.

Last edited:

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
Oh, dear Lord; I hope that doesn't happen to me! I have way too many blanks to even contemplate not liking them any more.

Yeah, I have quite a few too. I almost bought the XL blanks the day before the clearos came out. Needless to say, I was ecstatic when I popped in and saw this thread.

I have to say, it would be hard for me to go back to cartos now.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I have a cubic ***load of blanks, and they shall not go easy into the good night.

That said, I'm total newblette with the new clearomizer.... how do I fill this thing, again? Imagine said upside down?? I have flavor that needs ultimate vaping!!! :blush:

/sniffle
I need a SteelJan demo

No no, not upside down! Just screw off the drip tip and remove. Then slowly pour your nicquid down the inside wall - avoiding the center core. Only fill to about an eighth of an inch below the silver band. Screw the tip back on and let it sit for a half an hour. This last step is only for the first fill.

Edited to add: No syringe needed! :)

Last edited:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Thank you, Rave. :)

No problem at all! :)

Here's one on my X2 1300. Ain't it purrrty?!

DSC00138.jpg

BTW: The protruding thing above the Volt logo is my lanyard ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread