VOLT X2 GIANT CLEAROMIZERS!! 1.6ml of nicquid - 8 color choices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
I have a cubic ***load of blanks, and they shall not go easy into the good night.

That said, I'm total newblette with the new clearomizer.... how do I fill this thing, again? Imagine said upside down?? I have flavor that needs ultimate vaping!!! :blush:

/sniffle
I need a SteelJan demo

Tilt the clearo in the same fashion as a carto. Drip into the reservoir (not into the center airhole). Done.

The wicks are near the top of the clearo (battery side), so when it's less full, they absorb the best when the PV is horizontal or upside down.

**edit. Sorry, wasn't aware someone already answered. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Ldybug102070

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
Illinois
Got mine yesterday along with my XL cartos. Will definately be using the clearos more and will have to order more. I'll use my cartos as back ups. Has anyone had any problem with leakage into the battery? I did my second refill and heard a lot of gurgling so I took it off and there was juice in my auto. So far that's the only time it's happened. But I have to say I am living theses right now. SI just keeps getting better and better!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?h0a0c0

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Well I haven't heard of leaking yet.

I will say it is a darn good thing I put my favorite 0 nicotine liquid in mine. I've been marathoning the vape on it and, wow... just wow. I like it.

Problem is...

I feel like I need one of every color now to match the colors of my X2 batteries - wait, no colors for X2 yet.

Ahem.

Last edited:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Got mine yesterday along with my XL cartos. Will definately be using the clearos more and will have to order more. I'll use my cartos as back ups. Has anyone had any problem with leakage into the battery? I did my second refill and heard a lot of gurgling so I took it off and there was juice in my auto. So far that's the only time it's happened. But I have to say I am living theses right now. SI just keeps getting better and better!!
[/url]

The only thing that I can think is that you may have gotten a little nicquid in the airflow core. I got a smidge in one of mine and just blew it out as soon as I heard it. Come to think of it, it would probably be a good practice to blow these out after you fill 'em just in case.

I've got all of mine loaded for bear ... and I'm SMILIN'. :) :) :)

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I provide proof!

DSC00142.jpg

godAWFUL

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
United States
No problem at all! :)

Here's one on my X2 1300. Ain't it purrrty?!

DSC00138.jpg

BTW: The protruding thing above the Volt logo is my lanyard ring.

Yes yes! Just as swaggy as I imagined (no pun intended)...Looks like I will be having to get myself a chrome sooner than I thought.

Anyone using these with an auto battery? If so how do they perform?

I'm not really a fan of autos since I got my pass-through a few months back...but until a manual with an off feature is released I really get nervous having this thing in my pocket, and I have retired all my 78mms and cartos. (They will just never compare to this great of a vape...)

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
No problem at all! :)

Here's one on my X2 1300. Ain't it purrrty?!

DSC00138.jpg

BTW: The protruding thing above the Volt logo is my lanyard ring.

Aw man, your sexy picture made me realize these are designed for cone threaded PVs. I'm expecting mine tomorrow and now I have serious doubts about them fitting on my Echo battery. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but maybe I should have just ordered one... :facepalm:

CloveHunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
NYC
Aw man, your sexy picture made me realize these are designed for cone threaded PVs. I'm expecting mine tomorrow and now I have serious doubts about them fitting on my Echo battery. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but maybe I should have just ordered one... :facepalm:

Unfortunately no, it won't fit Echo :( Echo has its own clearos (same style, different thread - without skirt)

The irony is Echo clearos could be used with X2 - not aesthetically good but you can hide the thread with straight Ego cone (type B) - but not the other way around.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Yes yes! Just as swaggy as I imagined (no pun intended)...Looks like I will be having to get myself a chrome sooner than I thought.

Anyone using these with an auto battery? If so how do they perform?

Mine are all on auto batteries and the performance is outstanding!

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
How'd you make the labels? Also, do you have to clean these things out before you put a different flavor in them?

For the labels, I use a Brother P-Touch 2430-PC label maker. The labels in the photo are 1/4" white on black - but the P-Touch can produce other widths as well.

You shouldn't have to clean them out before using another flavor if the two flavors will "play nice". Fr'instance, I wouldn't hesitate to refill one that has been holding vanilla with RY4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread