Voltage-Wattage Settings on eVic Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I am confused about the settings on my eVic when it comes to wattage. I normally vape a 2.4-2.6 ohm T3 on my eVic. I am vaping fruit flavors and usually vape around 3.4ish volts. The eVic recommends 5.2 watts.

Without explaining the formulas, can someone suggest the optimal voltage and wattage settings I should use. I also use the CE5+ and the clearos are 2.4-2.6 I believe so can I assume that the settings would be the same for those?

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
The optimal voltage/wattage is subjective....it is the voltage/wattage that gives you the most flavor, most throat hit, and vapor production..
Having used variable wattage for ages, I found mine at 8.4 watts.....ya might start at your current setting and just bump it up till you find your perfect vape....

Last edited:

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
Thanks Judge. It appears there has been a firmware update I need to download so I can use Variable Wattage instead of Variable Voltage. If I set the watts where I want it, it will automatically adjust the voltage and vice versa.

This is a good PV IMO. It may not be a Provari or a Darwin but it is plenty of PV for me. I especially like the head. Phil B showed that he couldn't get a T3 to fire on it but that is all I have been using with mine and I didn't even adjust the pin. I may have to when I change T3's.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
I am confused about the settings on my eVic when it comes to wattage. I normally vape a 2.4-2.6 ohm T3 on my eVic. I am vaping fruit flavors and usually vape around 3.4ish volts. The eVic recommends 5.2 watts.

Without explaining the formulas, can someone suggest the optimal voltage and wattage settings I should use. I also use the CE5+ and the clearos are 2.4-2.6 I believe so can I assume that the settings would be the same for those?

Power Chart via PBusardo
tumblr_m9dkanCt0I1qc8949o2_1280_zps2f7a3ef9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread