VP Joker Electronic Cigarette Review (PRE Production)

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by Chris From Cali, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chris From Cali

Chris From Cali Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

2. ECCO

ECCO Full Member

That's great news. I've been checking on the status of the Joker at least once a week for the past 6-8 weeks, waiting to hear more about when it was going to be available. Any idea what the price point is going to be? Thanks for the update!

3. Chris From Cali

Chris From Cali Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Probably about the same as the VP2. So I'm guessing around $120 at most. But again the final price point will be set by Jeso and not Vapor Talk. :)

4. ECCO

ECCO Full Member

Thanks, that's a good enough answer for me. Being ready in April just gives me a reason to save a little instead of spending it between now and then; I've genuinely been for this for a while, so I want to make sure I can grab one as soon as I can.

5. jboze

jboze Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Looks like a very nice mod. Looking forward to seeing a final production version of it.

6. redrhino

redrhino Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Really Like the idea of the 3 LED lights, for the batt indication......

7. raqball

raqball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Interesting... Not to keen on the LifePo4's but it looks like a very nice unit...

Kris

8. paso

paso Senior Member ECF Veteran

I am interested in this unit but only want one that takes the best batteries. Whats wrong with LifePo4's??? I do not know that much about batteries.

9. jingleballs

jingleballs Senior Member ECF Veteran

nothing's wrong with lifepo4's. they've been getting a little bit of a bad rep because of some knock off's from south summit blowing up. but the tenergy's work just fine and are legit.

10. raqball

raqball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Agreed.... I guess my comment was directed at the bogus LifePo4's that are really CR2's in disguise...

If you get legit LifePo4's they are good batteries.... My only *other* minor issue is the need for a different charger for them....

Kris

11. paso

paso Senior Member ECF Veteran

I like this mod. and I do not know of another 5v mod with led's that tell battery condition. I hope the switch works good. I will be waiting to hear more about this mod.

12. jeffb

jeffb Full Member

I am definately gonna get this unit. Thanks Chris for giving us a preview. :)

13. gratefulme

gratefulme Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm ready for the preorder. I was about to order another silver bullet, but this is the one I have been waiting for. I'll just save the cash for a couple more weeks. Thanks for keeping us informed Chris.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.