Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
@Doffy has a 26650 mod with an offset squonk hole and squared off edges. My mod is similar but has rounded edges on opposing corners.

BLEe1yM.jpg

It was @vkiwi who came up with the "Half-Doffy" idea. A master he is.

So, my 26650 is a "3/4 Doffy"?

67c01a7a20274e430f54e3744bb7c0c2.jpg

Now behave, classwife. [emoji111]️

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
She left L.A. last night at 8:00pm, isn't it amazing how fast our postal system can work when it wants to.:)

Ok your going to have to put up with this gushing for a moment because I'm totally in love.:hubba: :D

I introduce to you "Pele" the fierce one.:wub:

uNM8Vv1.jpg

1kpU8Ok.jpg

0PLPeu1.jpg

BW93IZ8.jpg

Vaughan you have totally out done yourself,:thumbs: she must have tons of extra coats on, shines like a mirror and you build her idiot prove just for me.The new 510 is a dream to adjust.This mod is just a total dream and I can't thank you enough for making her.:)

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
She left L.A. last night at 8:00pm, isn't it amazing how fast our postal system can work when it wants to.:)

Ok your going to have to put up with this gushing for a moment because I'm totally in love.:hubba: :D

uNM8Vv1.jpg

1kpU8Ok.jpg

0PLPeu1.jpg

BW93IZ8.jpg

Vaughan you have totally out done yourself,:thumbs: she must have tons of extra coats on, shines like a mirror and you build her idiot prove just for me.The new 510 is a dream to adjust.This mod is just a total dream and I can't thank you enough for making her.:)

Absolutely gorgeous, Splat! That copper Cyclone looks amazing on there. :)

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
I'm not sure you understand how this works, but it's the opposite of that. You misbehave, she kicks your .....

Just said as a casual remark in passing as one does.

T

Nothing wrong with sarcasm...or comedy. [emoji41]

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.

uNM8Vv1.jpg

1kpU8Ok.jpg

0PLPeu1.jpg

BW93IZ8.jpg

OHhh beautiful, and very "rich" looking.
I like the copper Cyclone the best too .. really matches well :thumbs:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador

uNM8Vv1.jpg

1kpU8Ok.jpg

0PLPeu1.jpg

BW93IZ8.jpg

GORGEOUS Mod....the artist whacked another out of the ballpark..!!

Reactions: Slots

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Who has both silver and copper capped versions? Is the silver worth the extra? Performance and maintenance wise?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I have both. I think the silver hits harder and is virtually maintenance free. The main reason I went with silver though was for aesthetics, lol. Matchy matchy with stainless attys.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz

uNM8Vv1.jpg

1kpU8Ok.jpg

0PLPeu1.jpg

BW93IZ8.jpg

Cheers Splat, sure looks the part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread