VR Wood Mods bottom feeders kiwi style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I haven't looked into his FB situation a lot....yet..
Apparently he has multiple accounts. Some active some not so much :facepalm:

And that's part of the problem....anger a particular group....move on to the next :(

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Wondering how many people have blocks of wood with him??
I have two,
GoldBlock.jpg
$_1.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I've had some great dealings with Vaughan in the past. Personal issues aside, the way this was handled just plain isn't right. Right now, it's merely the disappointment in the lack of communication. I sure would hope the block situation gets squared away for myself and all involved before I become ....... :sneaky:

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Vaughan's daughter is in hospital. Says he'll sort out murikans, but can't just now with family stuff.
I'm sure he'll make good. You won't get mods, but hopefully he fixes block situations.
Thanks for the update Doffy ... sure better than not knowing nut'in.
Hope everything is OK with his daughter.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the update Doffy. Does kinda put you in an awkward position. I'm sorry for that brother. :( Apparently he's communicating with some. My hope is he'll find it appropriate to be transparent with everyone.

hotsauc333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA

AndyW

Aug 24, 2013
Cheshire, UK
Can't honestly say this is surprising, but for those of you that have sent blocks to him and have waited months so far, I would hope you voice your displeasure over on FB to him... I know I would...

I sent a block to him eleven months ago. Although I'm not on FB so can't contact him. It wouldn't surprise me (I've had this thought for a while) if some of the blocks have been used already.

Reactions: Slots

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I sent a block and a mod:(
http://i.imgur.com/buFGVAS.jpg[/img]']

I'll even pay for shipping back this way.

But I do hope his daughter is ok.

So he still has your mod as well as the block...this is just unacceptable :grr:
I hate to say it but I kinda saw this coming. I requested he return my block to me on Aug 16. Even told him I would be glad to pay for the shipping. No response :facepalm:

I sent a block to him eleven months ago. Although I'm not on FB so can't contact him. It wouldn't surprise me (I've had this thought for a while) if some of the blocks have been used already.

It wouldn't have mattered that you're not on FB. I've sent him messages there too :yawn:
I certainly hope that he wasn't such an .... that he would use others blocks for his own gain....but... I've had that thought also :(

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Unbelievable, this is more then disappointing and I'm the one that lucked out, I still got my mod.I think it was the last one he made on this forum, hotsauc333 was next in line.:(
He could have told us that it was just to much for him and asked people not to send blocks in way in advance.
Plus if he hasn't payed up on his supplier account he can't post here, but he should be able to respond to messages.:grr:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I really hate to see this happen, perhaps you could reach out to one of the admins to see if they could maybe send an email to him. Just keep in mind life happens and occasionally things get out of hand, this is a tough bussiness and can be impossible to balance with healthy family life, I know I struggle. Please understand I'm not trying to give him a pass, I'm just suggesting you keep an open mind before condemning him completely.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think everyone knows that life sometimes throws you curve balls. It's how we deal with them reflects on our overall character.... And standing with those with whom we deal.
When someone is repeatedly ignored over a substantial period of time then questions start to be raised...communication or in this case the lack there of is what's concerning right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread