Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
You can forward the box for the States to me and I can disperse them. Will be cheaper for everyone. If so, I would want the blocks to be labeled as to who they belong to. I don't have the bandwidth to take pictures of blocks and post them around.
Sounds like a plan, peng :) if that works for Vaughan.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
You can forward the box for the States to me and I can disperse them
Bless you peng.

HEARTS~218.GIF

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Sounds like a plan, peng :) if that works for Vaughan.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

@Doffy If you are still able to comm with VR (I do not do FB) please let him know I have spoken with a reliable ECF Canadian who will gladly receive my JellyBean then forward it to me in the US.

Thanx!

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
@Doffy If you are still able to comm with VR (I do not do FB) please let him know I have spoken with a reliable ECF Canadian who will gladly receive my JellyBean then forward it to me in the US.

Thanx!

i'm sure he will see this post jazz

just maybe not straight away, which is the same with facebook

that's a nice mod, if the rosewood one i'm thinking of

Reactions: Slots

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Maybe I'm missing something here, but it has been my understanding that vaping equipment and supplies that were on the market before June can still be distributed until 2018.

None the less, Penguiness is a star and I would be more than happy to pitch in and help cover the cost of shipping our blocks in bulk back to us in the states.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
That is lovely. And thank you for the offer to help.

My pleasure and Thank You for stepping up. :wub:

By the looks of the list, there are 13 outstanding blocks. The postage hit shouldn't be too out of line to get this done. If the cost proves to be indeed too expensive as one shipment, I'd be happy to split the load with you and help forward blocks as well.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Maybe I'm missing something here, but it has been my understanding that vaping equipment and supplies that were on the market before June can still be distributed until 2018.

Precisely!!

Besides, I don't want you to be the only one with a JellyBean...Stateside. [emoji41]

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz
Thanks all, Though I know you are all upset. Kinda feels like a messy devorce...lol. I might take up peng's offer, with mods to be returned sent in bits, should work out fine in this way. I'll do it in a couple of stages, And the deal on Aacoleo's block still stands of course, will sort this out too...

None the less, Penguiness is a star and I would be more than happy to pitch in and help cover the cost of shipping our blocks in bulk back to us in the states.
As they are all different each qualifies as a new design, even a change of wording on the packaging is classed as a new tobacco product...

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz
post reading through this is sent Vaughan a pm on Facebook. Was seriously concerned for his wellbeing prior to this update. I had sent a fairly pricey block sizable enough for probably 3 mods, from which he had sold a piece off to an ecf member and kept the proceeds with a promise to credit the receipts to my production. Hummm!
This still stands as we discussed, I Can put through the cash to settle that with you....

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz
You can forward the box for the States to me and I can disperse them. Will be cheaper for everyone. If so, I would want the blocks to be labeled as to who they belong to. I don't have the bandwidth to take pictures of blocks and post them around.
Thanks peng, I will box up the first lot and get them underway this coming week.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Precisely!!

Besides, I don't want you to be the only one with a JellyBean...Stateside. [emoji41]

How you do'in Jazz? As far as I know yours still the only one made. Mine doesn't have the curves. Still a gorgeous mod that I cherish even if there are a few gray clouds hovering above it at the moment. :unsure:

vkiwi.png

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Thanks peng, I will box up the first lot and get them underway this coming week.

Please let me know how much that shipment will cost, so I can pay before you ship. I will work out details with those here in the U.S. for shipment to them once the box is received on my end.

Note: my shipping address has changed. Please get with me before you send.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Thanks all, Though I know you are all upset. Kinda feels like a messy devorce...lol. I might take up peng's offer, with mods to be returned sent in bits, should work out fine in this way. I'll do it in a couple of stages, And the deal on Aacoleo's block still stands of course, will sort this out too...

As they are all different each qualifies as a new design, even a change of wording on the packaging is classed as a new tobacco product...

Thanks for making the sun peek out Vaughan, and Thank You for making good on our blocks. The deeming regulations are creating havoc for everyone. Can't say I'm as upset as I am disappointed. Your mods just happen to be one of the early casualties.

In the end, I'm happy to see that you are O.K and that your daughter is on the mend. Without our health and well being, nothing else matters.

aarcoleo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2014
Chicago Il
This still stands as we discussed, I Can put through the cash to settle that with you....
Hi Vaughn, My paypal address is arcoleo@sbcglobal.net. I believe the amount was 55 US. Really sorry this turned out in this manor as I was really looking forward to receiving some of your work. The us government has a way of derailing whatever it sets its sights on. I wish you and your family well.
Sincerely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread