Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Vaughan paid for the shipping of the blocks to me at his expense. He didn't have to do that. He could have requested we each pay to have our blocks sent. He is doing his doing his best to make it right. Not everyone would have done the same, in his situation.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
While it sucks that it had to end this way , it's a beautiful thing that it was resolved in an amicable manner for all involved.

Going forward I'd like to wish Vaughan nothing less than the best.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate. Māngaringari my friend.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks you Peng so much for doing this for all of us!! I sent you a PM

I'm really glad to see that Vaughan stepped up and did his part to make this situation right.

Thank you very much Vaughan and I wish you the best with your family situation and all future endeavors :)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I received the box from NZ today, thank you @vkiwi . I will keep you in my thoughts for things to improve for you and your family every day!

@distortoblotto - shipping paid
@aarcoleo (edited to correct name) - shipping paid
@Nautilusfan - shipping paid
@coaldriller
@hotsauc333 - block and mod (I did not unwrap your mod but I did see it was present in the plastic case with bottles) - shipping paid
@Uno mas -2 blocks
@Slots - 2 blocks - shipping paid

I can see why each of you chose these blocks. Every one of them is beautiful and unique!

I must add my disclaimer now -
I work, often extended hours. I cannot make it to the Post Office every day, and this coming Saturday will be my next available day to ship. Know that I do not want to hold onto your block any longer than necessary. I will not be responsible for what happens after I place your box into the hands of the Post Office. I will not send out a box First Class Mail. These will all require tracking for your peace of mind. None of these will fit in a small flat rate box once wrapped in bubble wrap. Priority Mail, Medium Flat Rate Box will work. That cost is $13.45 which comes with $50 of insurance. Insurance above that is extra. I will wrap in 2 layers of bubble wrap and fill the remaining space with either peanuts or paper.

Please get with me for shipping arrangements.

Last edited:

Kelt.

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    Hey folks, I'm hoping I can tap into the group knowledge base. I recently acquired #22, and it's been an article of joy since i got it, especially with the Shift BF atty... just wonderful.
    However, #22 has developed a bit of a problem with the 510 assembly, specifically the bf tube. The hollow nut that holds the spring keeping the tube in tension against the bottom of the atty has decided to separate from the threaded barrel. It looks like it was originally press-fitted, and that has relaxed, allowing it to detatch. This is problematic in two ways: firstly.. no more contact between tube and atty, and secondly, no way to keep the copper leaf that provides contact with the post from the bottom of the mod in position.
    Really all I need to know is what 510 assembly I can use to replace the whole system, or if there's just one or two parts I can purchase to replace the problem bits, and get this beauty up and running again.
    FWjWXkP.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 12, 2013
    S.F/ Seattle
    Hey folks, I'm hoping I can tap into the group knowledge base. I recently acquired #22, and it's been an article of joy since i got it, especially with the Shift BF atty... just wonderful.
    However, #22 has developed a bit of a problem with the 510 assembly, specifically the bf tube. The hollow nut that holds the spring keeping the tube in tension against the bottom of the atty has decided to separate from the threaded barrel. It looks like it was originally press-fitted, and that has relaxed, allowing it to detatch. This is problematic in two ways: firstly.. no more contact between tube and atty, and secondly, no way to keep the copper leaf that provides contact with the post from the bottom of the mod in position.
    Really all I need to know is what 510 assembly I can use to replace the whole system, or if there's just one or two parts I can purchase to replace the problem bits, and get this beauty up and running again.
    FWjWXkP.jpg

Pretty sure it's a V4...( hit the down arrow for BF version) ;)

SHOP

Apr 3, 2017
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Spam

Kelt.

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    Sorry, Kelt. I was hoping Vaughan would help you out with that.
    No problem... I used his website to send him a message, did not have any expectation of an immediate reply. Still hoping he will get back with me, even if only to make suggestions (I'm guessing all services to the US are closed)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread