25 Loopy

Last edited:

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Vaughan, did you say that six are going out, this time? Maybe you could work on 7, next time around?
Lol, sounds like upper management hyperbole

Just teasing, but really sounds like something my boss would say:pervy:

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz
haha... 4 is better as I am only 1 person, and continuity on each mod makes it easier for me... adding mods is just adding balls in the air and wont speed the process as they are all so different, so doing the production line thing doesn't help much. Working on ways to improve efficiency, as this is the only way to speed things up...

Ready for some input on 8, 9, and 10. 7 is all ready sorted. the left end of the blue buckeye burr is available, and the quilted red gum is arriving with it in a few days. also have more walnut blanks here, 1 buckeye, and rosewood along with the NZ native timbers. will put some pics up later of these blanks.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
haha... 4 is better as I am only 1 person, and continuity on each mod makes it easier for me... adding mods is just adding balls in the air and wont speed the process as they are all so different, so doing the production line thing doesn't help much. Working on ways to improve efficiency, as this is the only way to speed things up...

Ready for some input on 8, 9, and 10. 7 is all ready sorted. the left end of the blue buckeye burr is available, and the quilted red gum is arriving with it in a few days. also have more walnut blanks here, 1 buckeye, and rosewood along with the NZ native timbers. will put some pics up later of these blanks.
Jus' wishin' I was up :facepalm:

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Purchased!!!
anchorman.jpg
:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:
dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
By the way Vaughan, I've been meaning ( and forgetting) to Thank You for sending the silver contact bar. Where #6 was hitting like a beast before, it's hitting like a gorilla now. For those of you who have yet to receive your VR, you're in for a real treat! One beautiful and ba'dass mod for sure. :)

nX7jccd.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
1 Robbieblood
2 Matthew
3 Phillip
4 Rossum
5 mommabird62
6 jazzvaper
7 Bluesnake
8 houndb
9 mackman
10 benthos
11 BobC
12 supertrunker
13 LittleBird
14 Loopy
15 Clark F
16 Klav
17 suspect k
18 nboprc
19 inspects
20 Splatnext
21 deldenk
22 Les
23 majic cloud
24 inspects
25 Loopy
26 distortoblotto

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
By the way Vaughan, I've been meaning ( and forgetting) to Thank You for sending the silver contact bar. Where #6 was hitting like a beast before, it's hitting like a gorilla now. For those of you who have yet to receive your VR, you're in for a real treat! One beautiful and ba'dass mod for sure. :)

nX7jccd.jpg

Beautiful distort! Love the matching tip! I need to go on a search for a tip to match mine which may may be ready early next week [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA

nX7jccd.jpg
:facepalm: Of course you have one of these gorgeous mods. Of course you do! :). It is stunning, db.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread