Status
Not open for further replies.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
The wait really isn't that long, but I do understand, I've certainly waited much longer and currently still am on a 2 year list ;)
This will be in your hand in no time and you will fall in love, it's beauty, design, incredible tiny size, craftsmanship, will all exceed anyones expectations. :D

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
018.JPG

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Is it time to post the old line about " Great things come to those who patiently wait" again yet? ;)

I feel blessed in that a very good friend turned me on to Vaughn's link just before the VR's started to take off.

Trust me when I say that in the end, the juice will certainly be worth the squeeze...:)

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
I should have new photo materials next week, a couple new surprises as well;)
I'm even more excited about this one than the others, (whick is hard to imagine)
Vaughan said he's been falling in love with it, so naturally I paid immediately :D

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz
2 or 3 batteries is the only question i have. It'll depend on the wood options.

T
Tried your juice T, I wound up using all TFA flavours so I don't know how close to yours it is in flavor, here's what I came up with after changing a couple of things to my taste.

8% apple pie
8% cinn. danish
2% cider
3% sour
2% juicy peach
3d per 10ml of red hots

Very different, first 10ml was a 'getting used to it' experience, now I love it! after 100ml vaped I have decided to change a couple of things more, and feel I could vape this daily. Good recipe. Thanks!

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Glad you like it.

I can get very lazy with the recipe; i just reproduced it as it was given to me. It was never mine. It was Jack's.

I am often rolling with 15ml/15ml, 270ml of VG. It's Texas and 100+ just now - so high VG is easy and liquid. I'm interested in the peach addition.

No nic for me this week.

2 or 3 batteries?

T

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Glad you like it.

I can get very lazy with the recipe; i just reproduced it as it was given to me. It was never mine. It was Jack's.

I am often rolling with 15ml/15ml, 270ml of VG. It's Texas and 100+ just now - so high VG is easy and liquid. I'm interested in the peach addition.

No nic for me this week.

2 or 3 batteries?

T

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!! :banana::rickroll::headbang::thumbs:

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz
Glad you like it.

No nic for me this week.

2 or 3 batteries?

T
I'm thinking a little (maybe 1.5-2%) of pear will add to the depth, and drop the cider vinegar. and up the red hots a little. The RH has an odd watery nothingness on the exhale, and full flavor on the inhale, so wilh more fruit in there the flavours will be totally different inhale vs exhale. I think.

What res do you like to vape at?

Reactions: element77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread