ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
biggrin_girl.gif

Too late! :p

Good to be back here. I just drained the very last drop of your P-38 Menthol (and your unflavored) and I'm really looking forward to this new Very Special Edition.

Thanks!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
biggrin_girl.gif

Good to be back here. I just drained the very last drop of your P-38 Menthol (and your unflavored) and I'm really looking forward to this new Very Special Edition.

Thanks!

I really value your input, and I'm anxious to see what you think of our new WTA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
biggrin_girl.gif

Thanks!

I think is great alone and always keep a tank filled with this it's a nice break from any flavor (this tank goes with me everywhere) but then I will add anywhere between a few drops to a dropper full to 1/3 tank to my other flavors and it doesn't affect the flavors of those. Very nice, very versatile.

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think is great alone and always keep a tank filled with this it's a nice break from any flavor (this tank goes with me everywhere) but then I will add anywhere between a few drops to a dropper full to 1/3 tank to my other flavors and it doesn't affect the flavors of those. Very nice, very versatile.

You are running this in a carto tank? You will have to give me the low down of the specs, please! I figured I would have trouble getting it to feed with how thick the 100% VG is. I would totally get another carto tank to keep this always ready to go for a few hits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread