VS Vapor - VS Brand Eliquid reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
I won a contest last week and got 2 samplers of these flavors. The bottles have a recessed dripper and work great. Nice amber glass bottles. Very nice.

The cream soda tastes just like cream soda! very smooth vapor and nice TH. the flavor lasted on my atty so long, i had trouble evaluating the VS4. When my cleaned atties dry out, I'll give it a go solo.

I just may pick up some more samplers when I get a chance. I have way too much juice at the moment, but delivery, packaging and juice was great. right up there with Juicy Liquid which is a very nice vape.

Deena

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
Louisville
Vapor Station has good products at a more than fair price. Eric's customer service is exceptional. The VS4 is one of the best I've tried. Their juice doesn't have that weird "chinese" taste(not meant to criticize). Happy vaping!!

I agree with everything you've said! I think the juices are Indian, but I could be wrong. Hopefully they'll add more flavors soon -- and that DIY section.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
still vaping it for my night time low nic vape. the VS4 tastes like a milder cream soda to me. Either one is great on it's own or would sweeten up regular tobacco juice just right.

the vapor without loss of TH is amazing. Yes it does taste cleaner. My throat doesn't feel like it has a gob of unvaped juice near my adams apple lol :D

clean like juicy liquid's. very nice.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
I'll be the first to chime in here.

I've been ordering liquids from Vaporstation for quite some time now. I found Eric's liquids from a massive search I did trying to find juices that I wasn't allergic to...believe me when I say...I tried liquids from many, many suppliers and spent a whole lotta money in my search.

All liquids from other suppliers were causing mouth issues including tongue swelling, burning, etc. No, this isn't a PG or VG allergy...I believe it to be the flavorings in the juice, itself, that are the culprits. It was a HUGE relief for me finding Vaporstation's liquids, because I was at the point where I thought I would have to give up vaping and go back to analogs. I was a 2 1/2 pack a day smoker for 37 years...I was scared to death it was going to come to that.

This being said, Eric's liquids are not only a lifesaver for me, but they are great! The flavors are spot-on incredible, even on the ones I didn't particularly care for because of it not being my cup of tea (but still had to try out of curiosity). I have used anywhere from 16mg on down in nicotine content, and the vapor and throat hit on all of them has been great.

My particular favorites are the Cafe Sumatra (can't wait for this to get back in stock), Frost, Strawberry, Peach...and most recently I got myself hooked on his VS4 and Tennessee. Both outstanding. I really like the VS4 because it's so different from others out there. Nice and caramelly, but not overly sweet. The Tennessee really surprised me, because I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do. Tremendous tobacco flavor, and it reminds me of a rather mild 555.

Price is great...$14 for a 30ml glass bottle with childproof caps and ingredients clearly listed on the label, great packing, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service to boot. Nope, I am not on the payroll for VS...just a very grateful customer happy that he's there and very happy he's back in the United States! Thanks, Eric! :)

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
I won the NM "game" for 2 liquids. As instructed, I picked 4 liquids w the understanding that Eric would pick 2 from my choices to send. The latter makes the "game" more fun, I think.

Anyway, I received Rush and Tennessee, 10 mg/ml. Both are EXCELLENT! I read 420smiles review of these two and from his review I decided to make these two - two of my 4 picks...and I am glad I did. Thanks 420smiles!!!

The Tennessee reminds me of marlboro light cigarettes with ALL the "bad" removed. Very, very smooth tobacco flavor. I say "lights" because I never smoked or liked regulars when I smoked analogs - so, to me...TN is a real "match" for a nice light tobacco. This is one of the best tobacco flavors I have tried to date (and I have tried at least a dozen).

The Rush is sweet...and I like sweet. It has a very interesting and pleasant flavor - its hard to put down yet hard to figure out exactly what it tastes like. Its very good...no matter. It somewhat reminds me of the sweet fruit flavored candies you often see around valentine's that are on necklaces...sweet, not tart.

Both liquids produce lots of vapor and have a true or "clean" flavor.

I really like liquids between 8 and 12 mg/ml...so - 10 was the perfect strength for me!!!!

Although I haven't mix them yet...I can see where the mix of the two would be great, too.

The liquids come in a glass child proof bottle with a pour cap that I REALLY like. The cap design ensures that the liquid drips out at a consistant rate; it will NEVER come out to fast. Nice bottles, Eric!

Even though it was just a "prize" - I was advised the day it shipped that it had, in fact, been shipped and provided the tracking code via email. Can't really ask for more!

Thanks Eric!!!!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I work really hard and have invested quite a bit into perfecting my VS Vapor line-up. It feels really good to hear you all are pleased with the our flavors and I really hope if any of you have problems with any of the flavors or maybe some suggestions on what would make them better, or even suggestions for flavors you'd like to see, please feel free to tell me!

Last edited:

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
i've tried green almond, rush, creme soda, banana fervor, banana mint malt. like them all (will be adding reviews to my site soon).

i still have asian plum, vs4, berry mint, rosewater and djarum mild to get to, but its gonna be awhile cause some of these are really hard to put down. :thumbs:

eric, i didn't notice on your site, do you mix pg/vg in everthing? i ask cause i'm getting blinded by the vapor on some of these.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
in the post above, i was using an sp2 for the tootsie. that's generally my 'taster' pv for new stuff. if a liquid doesn't pass muster there, it typically won't make it to another device.
i dripped it into a 510 @ 5v. mah, this liquid wasn't made for that combo, mostly a burning taste.
then i put some tootsie in a juicebox. score!! throat hit increased dramatically (i only use 10mg or less), and a flavor explosion!! gonna fill that bottle with vs tootsie ;)

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Oooh my juice arrived today!

OK so - I haven't tried them all yet - so I can't do a complete review but I have dipped into two so Ill review those. Gear being used: New 510 attys (yes I broke out new ones just for you), dripping on a 3.7v PT and all of these are 16mg nic.

First up - I'll start with a negative and its not really about the juice. The bottles while being lovely, very sturdy and the most childproof I have ever seen, with a ton of info about what to do/not to do/safety info, are really REALLY hard to use for direct dripping. I managed to flood my atty at least twice,(something I haven't done in a while) and generally get juice everywhere, on my desk, my hands, down the side of the PV..ick. If I might suggest a better 'top' (perhaps something with a graduated pointy tip) rather than the recessed tips currently on them? Also, while I have no issue waiting on gravity to help with the dripping, (glass bottle, squeezing not an option) I couldn't see it coming out due to the tip of the bottle being the shape/size it is. I was therefore a bit irritated before I even tried any tastes because of the mess.

With that out of the way lets begin with:

Cafe Sumatra:
Wow - it really smells like strong coffee. I've not actually had the real thing its named after so this was a bit of an adventure :)
Once I'd managed to get some onto the bridge (see above, sigh) and vaped on it I noticed the smell was very close to the taste. Very coffee like - perhaps the most coffee like taste Ive ever vaped, and not in the least bit fake. There some other taste in there, but I can't place it - some spice perhaps? Its nice though.
I'd have to say that this is a winner - it also lasted a LONG time - longer than other juices I've used (which is just as well as re-dripping is going to be an issue and I think I'm going to have to decant the juice into a different bottle)
Theres a good amount of vapor btw.
Liked this a lot. Keep going back to it in fact lol

Spiced Rum:
Again good vapor but the rum taste seems quite mellow and I can taste what seems to be ainise - or some kind of aniseed spice in there. I'm not a fan of aniseed unfortunatley so thats a bit of a minus for me, but its not unpleasant at all - surprisingly, to me, I quite enjoy the flavor after a few vapes on it. I do wish the rum was a little more present though, but that's likely a personal taste thing, rather than the an issue with the liquid lol. The ingredients say theres vanilla and cocoa in it too but I can't taste those at all - perhaps they will come through after I get more used to it.

VS4
Had enough time to break this one open too and try it.
Nothing wrong with this one, and it had the most TH of all the flavors imo. Not overly sweet (that will be a plus for many I'm sure), definite tobacco flavor comes through, and the exhale is slightly 'perfumed' (Its not perfume tasting or smelling, Im just using the word in its 'odor' sense) but not stinky tobacco smelling. This one could be a 'need a cig' vape, and a 'with beer or coffee' vape.

I can see me buying the Cafe sumatra again - it really is a lovely coffee taste (dark coffee, with a hint of other things, all very nice); not so sure about the others yet but nothing was unpleasant. I think the spiced rum may be something that grows on me, but I do prefer a stronger rum flavor myself. I hope you all found those reviews balanced and fair, I tried to make them so :)

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oooh my juice arrived today!

OK so - I haven't tried them all yet - so I can't do a complete review but I have dipped into two so Ill review those. Gear being used: New 510 attys (yes I broke out new ones just for you), dripping on a 3.7v PT and all of these are 16mg nic.

First up - I'll start with a negative and its not really about the juice. The bottles while being lovely, very sturdy and the most childproof I have ever seen, with a ton of info about what to do/not to do/safety info, are really REALLY hard to use for direct dripping. I managed to flood my atty at least twice,(something I haven't done in a while) and generally get juice everywhere, on my desk, my hands, down the side of the PV..ick. If I might suggest a better 'top' (perhaps something with a graduated pointy tip) rather than the recessed tips currently on them? Also, while I have no issue waiting on gravity to help with the dripping, (glass bottle, squeezing not an option) I couldn't see it coming out due to the tip of the bottle being the shape/size it is. I was therefore a bit irritated before I even tried any tastes because of the mess.

With that out of the way lets begin with:

Cafe Sumatra:
Wow - it really smells like strong coffee. I've not actually had the real thing its named after so this was a bit of an adventure :)
Once I'd managed to get some onto the bridge (see above, sigh) and vaped on it I noticed the smell was very close to the taste. Very coffee like - perhaps the most coffee like taste Ive ever vaped, and not in the least bit fake. There some other taste in there, but I can't place it - some spice perhaps? Its nice though.
I'd have to say that this is a winner - it also lasted a LONG time - longer than other juices I've used (which is just as well as re-dripping is going to be an issue and I think I'm going to have to decant the juice into a different bottle)
Theres a good amount of vapor btw.
Liked this a lot. Keep going back to it in fact lol

Spiced Rum:
Again good vapor but the rum taste seems quite mellow and I can taste what seems to be ainise - or some kind of aniseed spice in there. I'm not a fan of aniseed unfortunatley so thats a bit of a minus for me, but its not unpleasant at all - surprisingly, to me, I quite enjoy the flavor after a few vapes on it. I do wish the rum was a little more present though, but that's likely a personal taste thing, rather than the an issue with the liquid lol. The ingredients say theres vanilla and cocoa in it too but I can't taste those at all - perhaps they will come through after I get more used to it.

VS4
Had enough time to break this one open too and try it.
Nothing wrong with this one, and it had the most TH of all the flavors imo. Not overly sweet (that will be a plus for many I'm sure), definite tobacco flavor comes through, and the exhale is slightly 'perfumed' (Its not perfume tasting or smelling, Im just using the word in its 'odor' sense) but not stinky tobacco smelling. This one could be a 'need a cig' vape, and a 'with beer or coffee' vape.

I can see me buying the Cafe sumatra again - it really is a lovely coffee taste (dark coffee, with a hint of other things, all very nice); not so sure about the others yet but nothing was unpleasant. I think the spiced rum may be something that grows on me, but I do prefer a stronger rum flavor myself. I hope you all found those reviews balanced and fair, I tried to make them so :)

CaptJay,

You might have noticed I've taken Rum off the website temporarily. I wasn't as pleased with the Rum as I would like to have been. We're currently working on a better recipe.

Excellent reviews. I really do appreciate your insight. We're always working to perfect our flavors.... and remember, if there is anything you would like to see, let me know and we'll give it a shot.

Eric

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Ah so its not 'me' than about the spiced rum, good to know you werent that happy either. Nice to see you're a real hands on guy! lol

Ok so my last flavor was a freebie (most unexpected, thanks muchly)- not one I'd have chosen but Ive learned the folly of closing my mind to flavors I wouldn't normally pick, because I might miss something really awesome, so I gave it a shot.

'Berry Mint' is its name. It came as 24mg btw.
First up - woo - its sure minty! lol I could smell it after i wrestled the bottle open (I hate childproof caps cos I can never open them LOL) - in fact I could smell both berry and mint so at least it lived up to its name there! Very strong aroma - I should add very NICE aroma too.
Loaded it into a 510 - this time on 5volt PT - and omg - the nic buzz! lol
24mg is too high for me, but I'm not adverse to a few hits off it - it throws any nic craving I had into far left field - heck it threw it into a different county.
So this is exactly like sucking on a jolly rancher while smoking a menthol. In a good way though. I could taste both flavors clearly (after Id got over the shock of the mint - I dont usually vape mint but I've got nothing against it) and the mint is actually pretty refreshing - big TH for me too probably because of the nic level and of course a good vapor, like the others.
So this one is pretty cool i have to say, so if you like mint, and berries, then this one might be nice for you. I could taste the berries even more when i took a drink btw.
I liked it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread