VS Vapor - VS Brand Eliquid reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Hey Jay, I'm so glad to hear that you're liking the VS liquids. I knew you would if you gave them a go! Both the Cafe Sumatra and VS4 are now among my favorites, and I'm happy to hear you like the Berry Mint, too. I haven't tried the new formulation of that one yet...but I sure loved the old one. I'm putting that one on my 'to-do' list for the very near future.

I ordered a few 10ml bottles to try out some of the new flavors Eric has...honey, cherrywood, and cherry almond. I won't get them until next week, but I can't wait to give them a whirl, too, as they sound marvelous (especially cherry almond mmm mmm).

Yeah, dripping with those bottles can be a pita, but, overall, I like them. I usually decant the liquid into 2 dram glass eye dropper bottles I have and put the big bottle away until I need refilling. I like the bottles the liquids come in from the security standpoint as well as the 'freshness factor'. I find that liquids in a glass bottle seem so much cleaner and don't pick up some of the nasty plastic nuances others can when packaged in plastic. Personally, I hope Eric doesn't change them. :)

Last edited:

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
VS4 Review

This is the best of the best! I got a sampler size to try w my last order and am sorry I didn't order a big bottle...or two. I have tried other's RY4 - I did NOT like them - VS4 doesn't even remotely remind me of "other's RY4". VS4 is like a caramel sweet tobacco. It isn't overly sweet...its "just right"...its perfect!

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
Hello everyone ! I won a contest Eric ran and scored a watermelon and berry mint. I liked them both but am becoming obsessed with the berry mint! This stuff is so good . It goes in berry and comes out minty! I am pretty new to vaping and like to try alot of different flavors . I have never bought anything over 10 ml and never stuck wit one flavor for even a day. I have not vaped anything else since I tried this berry mint and am fixing to go order my first largest size they have bottle! Thank you so much Eric for introducing me to my first all day vape!!!

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The bottles are great its the tips I hated lol - old bottles + new dripper tips would be perfection imo :D
Cafe sumatra is definitely a re-order for me though fer sure.
Eric is pretty adamant about child safety,so don't hold your breath. You know those have got to cost more than what most of the suppliers use.
I hate them too,but my hat's off to his principles. And Eric's liquids are the best:D

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Eric is pretty adamant about child safety,so don't hold your breath. You know those have got to cost more than what most of the suppliers use.
I hate them too,but my hat's off to his principles. And Eric's liquids are the best:D

Mistakes happen. People will inevitably leave bottles in reach of children and pets.

One day, a child is going to get his/her hands on one of these plastic bottles of e-liquid and suffer an agonizing nicotine poisoning, which will likely end in death - and such an event will have been completely avoidable if consumers had just pushed their suppliers to supply durable, glass, childproof bottles.

Let's get our priorities straight, folks. We don't need the government telling us what we know needs to be done. Use your heads. Demand it yourselves from whomever you get your supplies from.

-Eric

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
my reorder of cafe sumatra will be here tommorrow. hehehe

i use a an old video camera case for my stuff, it has latch locks, the dayly use stuff is in a dremel case, and is in my sight at all times now. ( someone stole my SD at a home show when i put it down without a cart to refill it) e-liquid in my pocket.

when the teenager here stole my new bottle of 10mg pain pills (120) and a new e-cig kit with 24mg 20ml juice, i was scared of a overdose, ( kinda hoped for anyway) and called the police, the police said i could not be held accountable because it was taken and not given,
i`m not saying dont have precautions, everything we do to 'protect the children' is good, to show that this is not the wild west, that we dont need gov. regulation to be safe.

i do put nhalers, TV(was hard, 4 oz bottle), and good prophets e-liquid in old TW brown glass bottles, plastic does seem to change the taste/color of most e-liquid.
and since now Vapor Station has my fav, so i wont be looking for others for a while.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)

You misunderstand - or maybe I wasn't clear lol - I dont mind the bottles and lids, with the child safety locks, its just the dripper tip that drives me bug crazy :)
I do think the glass bottles help with keeping hte liquid taste constant as well but yeah the tips and me are at war :D
Still enjoying the Cafe suamtra btw and Ive thrown it some recommendations out there in review land.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Eric, I'd pay for a glass dropper option on your site to match your bottles (none of my droppers fit your bottle threads). Maybe get some in from your supplier and add them to your site as an option?

Right now I just decant my tasty Cafe Sumatra into a lovely blue glass bottle with a glass squeeze dropper top. No kids around here, so no worries.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Eric, I'd pay for a glass dropper option on your site to match your bottles (none of my droppers fit your bottle threads). Maybe get some in from your supplier and add them to your site as an option?

Right now I just decant my tasty Cafe Sumatra into a lovely blue glass bottle with a glass squeeze dropper top. No kids around here, so no worries.

I second that motion, Hellen! Great idea. Whatchya think, Eric? :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
What they said. :) I would definately be happy to pay for glass droppers that fit these bottles since none of my other droppers do. With the exception of Johnson Creek droppers...they fit but I don't buy the juice so I just happened to have a couple from way back when.

I'll spare you the Rosewater rant...by now I think the whole world knows I can't live without this stuff!

Cherry Almond....My hubbys new "can't live without"...along with RS4.

Had high hopes for Cherrywood and Applewood but sad to say...really don't care for either....way too much "smoke" flavor and I couldn't detect any of the fruit flavor. If anyone has tried these and likes them I would be happy to trade for two other flavors....from VS of course!

Green Almond.....second only to Rose. Sometimes I mix the two and it is like a wonderful Turkish dessert! Yum!! A really true almond flavor. Almost as good as marzipan.

The Djarm Mild is excellent! A very smooth and mild clove....not too sweet and not that nasty burn your mouth and ruin your atty stuff I have tasted elsewhere. If you like spicy and clove you'll love this one!

The Cocoa was good but not that true chocolate I have been hoping for. Honestly I don't think it exists simply because without the sugar it's pretty hard to have chocolate. But it is certainly worth trying.

Havn't tried the Tennesee yet but do have a bottle so will post on that later.

As always....Thanks Eric!

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Second try, I lost the last review I wrote here.
Yesterday I received a Vapor Station Sampler package, it was a gift from my sister :)

I am having so much fun trying the flavors and have to comment on the ones I have tried. I love the bottles by the way.

VS FROST: Since I started vaping I have liked menthol but rarely smoked menthol cigs. I love Frost, very good and I will need to re-order this one soon.

VS TENNESSE: Ok, now I know why everyone likes this one so much. Nice tobacco base, rich tobacco flavor but with a maple or honey (or both) undertone and I detected a very slight vanilla taste. Nice vape.

Cafe Sumatra: Once again a great flavor, I have not tried that many coffe flavors but this one is the best by far. The aroma from the bottle alone is very lovely. It leaves such a nice coffee flavor in your mouth. I would vape this in the morning or evening.

VS TEXAS: I enjoyed VS Texas and have not read too much about it in the reviews but it is a light, mellow tobacco flavor and taste like an analog without any bad taste in your mouth. This one is nice to have on hand to vape anytime.

I have more to review/comment on after I try them or revisit a few. I am now venturing into fruit flavors before I was strictly into tobacco or menthol. I have some fruit flavors to try as well as more tobacco. This will be interesting for me I am coming out of my safety zone with mostly tobacco flavors.

Smoke free for over 6 months

Great job Eric, keep up the good work at Vapor Station!!

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread