VS Vapor - VS Brand Eliquid reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Hi Tuesday, I talked with a friend of mine who has tried the honey as well as me, and we both settled on a '5' rating for sweetness on this juice. It really reminded me of straight-up clover honey. Hope that helps you out some! :2c:

Thanks alot Woodslady!!! Yes it does help, I appreciate the input from you and your friend.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've been vaping the Tiramisu for the past 24 hours in order to write up a small review on the new flavor.

The Cocoa and Mascarpone stand out the most, while the Ladyfingers, Cinnamon, Chocolate and Espresso are more subtle. Everything goes together wonderfully and it definitely tastes like Tiramisu. Not exactly an all day vape for me as it's really, really sweet, but damn this stuff is good. This flavor is incredibly bold and incredibly sweet. The smell is more chocolate than anything else, but when you vape it the creaminess associated with a good Tiramisu really stands out. 4 out of 5 in my book.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I've been vaping the Tiramisu for the past 24 hours in order to write up a small review on the new flavor.

The Cocoa and Mascarpone stand out the most, while the Ladyfingers, Cinnamon, Chocolate and Espresso are more subtle. Everything goes together wonderfully and it definitely tastes like Tiramisu. Not exactly an all day vape for me as it's really, really sweet, but damn this stuff is good. This flavor is incredibly bold and incredibly sweet. The smell is more chocolate than anything else, but when you vape it the creaminess associated with a good Tiramisu really stands out. 4 out of 5 in my book.

Oh, good! You ARE alive! Did you forget the chat contest last night? We were worried.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oh, good! You ARE alive! Did you forget the chat contest last night? We were worried.

I didn't forget so much as I took a nap and slept way too long. Sorry about that. I've been working long days lately. Need to hire more help here pretty soon.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
No one has even ordered the Cafe Espresso yet. It's only available in 10mg as it's a trial flavor so I suppose only those who vape 10mg would be interested in it and 90% of my liquid sales are for 16-35mg liquids.

I just placed an order for a sampler pack with the new Cafe Espresso in it, and I can't wait to give it a whirl. Also, that blueberry pancakes was calling my name big-time :drool:. You have got to quit developing these nummy-sounding liquids, Eric! Just about the time I think I'm set...you come up with something I can't resist.

Just kidding...please keep up the great work. Variety is the spice of life, afterall! :)

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
Hi Spotted Pony:)
I knew you would like the Frost, it is one of my VS favorites.
Did you try VS Frisco yet? I think it is a yummy tobacco flavor.

Hi Tuesday...I haven't tried frisco yet. If it isn't at least at the level of "sweet" as TN...its too "tobacco" for me. VS4 is "just right" in the sweet department!

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
The Frisco is absolutely THE BEST 555 variant I've ever tried ! ! ! It's not 555 with the peanut taste but rather a sweet hazelnut taste. My family smells a vanilla-ish, kinda white chocolaty smell when I vape this. It is absolutely delish. Perfect balance of nut-tobacco. This is definitely an "all day vape, will definitely be in my daily line-up" of tobacco liquid, as well as the Tampa by the way. :thumbs:

I also have 5 other VS flavors to post reviews on shortly, here and in the general forum: Cafe Sumatra, Rosewater, VS4, VS Tampa, and VS Tennessee. LOVE all of them. I hit the juice jackpot! These flavors are rich, complex, and vary in depth with each flavor. And the vapor is excellent at 10 mg. I've used them on an LR atty and a regular 510. Flavor and vapor are perfect.

This is the most top quality juice I've found, and to be honest, I'm almost afraid to let the others know how great it is. I wouldn't want a juice shortage. So I'm planning another order of 30 ml bottles, first; then I'll post reviews.

I wouldn't be hesitant to go straight to 30 ml bottles with other flavors I'm interested in because with the 6 I've already tried, every one is top notch perfection. Now I just need more...and more....and so on. Yes, VSFANGIRL is the appropriate, accurate code.

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
Okay, got some 30 mls ordered and some more 10 mls ordered. Believe me they all would have been 30 mls, but only so much cash at a time available and darn, the site only allows for 5 bottles at a time.

Tampa and Frisco tied for my 2 top tobacco flavors. I started with Frisco in my post above so I'll start there:

all 10 mg. and used with an eGo with both a regular 510 atty and LR atty

VS Frisco: Again, this is the perfect balance of nut-tobacco with a subtle white chocolaty/vanilla-ish finish. It is very smooth and well-rounded. Great hazelnut, and I mean real hazelnut, flavor. Well-blended and balanced with the tobacco. The vapor is thick and swirls around slowly and lingers. It also leaves a wonderful creamy aroma. A full 30 ml will always be in my arsenal, and vaped daily.

VS Tampa: This is a full rich tobacco flavor with a lot of depth to it. I love tobacco flavors and even though this is straight-up tobacco, it has complexity and is fully rounded in taste. This completely satisfies a tobacco craving. And again, I love the fact that the vapor is thick. Perfectly blended. I would compare this to something that I would have purchased at a high-end specialty smoke shop. A full 30 ml will again always be in my arsenal and vaped daily.

VS Tennessee: Another fantastic tobacco flavor. This is slightly (ever so slightly) lighter in tobacco flavor than Tampa. However, the Tennessee has a sweet undertone that is nicely blended with the tobacco. It reminds me of a Flue Cured with a richer honey undertone (almost maple-y, but I believe just richer, darker honey). Unlike other flue cured I've tried, however, this one has more of the expected tobacco perfectly balanced in there. Also produces wonderful vapor. I would rate this as a medium tobacco. On my next order, I will be ordering 30 mls of this. Definitely always want this around, but I can see myself vaping Tampa more. If it wasn't for Tampa, this would be it.

VS4: Wow! so much better than any RY4 I've ever tried. With other RY4's it can get overly sweet vaping it too much. This one, VS4, is much better balanced with the tobacco and also much richer with more depth. With the better balance of tobacco, it does not get overtly sickeningly sweet as can some RY4's. VS4 is sweet but can be vaped for long periods. The normal taste of caramel in RY4's is transformed in the VS4 to a complex richer toffee flavor. Bravo, Bravo on this one. Since I don't vape sweeter flavors as much as tobacco flavors, I'll use less of this, but I will always have 10 mls around, and I'll no longer mess around with any of the other RY4's. (Haven't tried Vapor Station's RY4, so I can't comment on that one).

Cafe Sumatra: Best, best coffee flavor so far. I say so far because I'm now waiting on 30 mls of the new VS Cafe Espresso! The flavor of Cafe Sumatra is exactly what I would pay premium price for at a high quality coffee house. It is rich and dark with the classic slightly acidic undertones of high quality beans. It even tastes freshly ground. The aroma is blissfully strong and the flavor complex. I'll either have this or the Cafe Espresso always around at 30 mls and the other I'll keep 10 mls around. Just don't know which one I'll like best until Cafe Espresso arrives. If Cafe Espresso hadn't showed up on the scene, then Cafe Sumatra would always be in my arsenal at 30 mls. I would freak out if my stock got low.

And last but not least...
Rosewater: Completely different, completely exotic, perfectly done. It is not perfumey as one would expect. The flavor is a natural, organic floral, rather than perfume-y. It is food quality rosewater as one finds in ethnic cuisines such as Indian dishes. I am a somewhat accomplished Indian cook so I have first hand knowledge on this. (Although a North Country girl, I became friends with an accomplished Indian cook who taught me everything.) The Rosewater draws in very easily with a medium rounded mouth-feel, and immediately emits the most gorgeous rosey aroma in the air and in my nostrils. This is very soothing. The vapor is more than generous. I notice the subtle difference in my language as I describe this, just as I notice the subtle shift in my mood. Ahh...Ahh...Mind Shift, Mood Shift, Life Outlook Shift.
Yes, Yes, a must to have always. Only 30 mls available?

Another note to keep in mind is that at 3.7 / 3.2 volts and at 10 mg., the vapor is tremendous and throat hit is perfect for all flavors. I'm completely satisfied with regular 510 atties with these as well as my LR 510 atties.

I've just re-ordered and also included new ones to try: the Tiramisu, Cafe Espresso, and VS Cocoa.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, I don't want to say the Cafe Espresso isn't sweet... It isn't as sweet as the Cafe Sumatra. We'll get some reviews up here soon and someone who vapes the coffee flavors more regularly than I do (I'm stubborn and stick to what I'm familiar with) will leave a better review than I could.

Eric

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
Well, I don't want to say the Cafe Espresso isn't sweet... It isn't as sweet as the Cafe Sumatra. We'll get some reviews up here soon and someone who vapes the coffee flavors more regularly than I do (I'm stubborn and stick to what I'm familiar with) will leave a better review than I could.

Eric

Okey dokey...thanks.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi all vsfangirls and boys :) Spent the weekend playing with a 10 flavor sample pack (it rained all weekend) and here are my reviews:
E-Liquid & Supplier Reviews

The jury is still out on Tiramisu,Blueberry Pancake,Black Cherry.....those tobacco flavors were so darned good I havn't got around to them yet. I can't believe I waited so long to try these!!!! Must be the Rosewater....it kinda has a hold on me.:D

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've been carousing through the forums today and stumbled upon quite a few review threads for The Vapor Station. I just really feel a thank you is warranted for each and every one of you who have posted reviews for our liquids and spread word of TVS here on the forum and on liquid review sites. It really means a lot to me knowing that people enjoy our products so much they're willing to take the time to write up such reviews. Jordan and I have put our hearts, souls and 90% of our waking lives into this business and it just feels so good. Needless to say, the amount of exposure you all have given us has certainly been effective as all this past week business has been better than it has in quite some time. Thank you.

Everyone have a great weekend! Contest tomorrow night at 8:00 PM CST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread