Not open for further replies.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Afternoon from Austin!
I received a nice full packge from Eric this week. I have Texas,VS4,Tampa,Tennessee, and Sumatra. All 24 mg nic. These are my first juices from The Vapor Station and I think it's a wonderful gesture of Eric to offer these for review.

Texas was the first I tried. The description on the site describes it as:
Texas is an inspirational Turkish-derived blend, slathered with hints of peachiness, honey and the sweltering heat of the Texas sun. A very pleasant, yet gruff texture, slightly layered, and bearing a subtle, sweet, nostalgic fragrance. Woody, earthy, tobacco-y. Yee-haw!

I'm still new to vaping and learning tobaccos flavors. This is a mild flavor. I can taste the peach with a little bit of the honey coming through. It's light on the tobacco flavor. As described it is a bit woody and dry and mildly cigarette-like. I think I'd enjoy this as a respite from the heavier darker flavors I favor. It will probably not be an ADV but, it's a nice break.

Thanks again Eric.
On to the next...

mike1178

Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Wisconsin
I received RY4 and VS4 as free samples. I don't really care for many sweet flavors so I try to find tobacco flavors I like. I've had other RY4's before and didn't care for them at all. They left a kinda chemical aftertaste I couldn't get past. VS brand RY4 is a very clean tobacco flavor with no nasty aftertaste. I actually enjoyed RY4 more than the VS4(which I thought I'd like more).
The VS4 tastes like an ry4 but even sweeter. Too sweet for my taste.
I would like to thank Eric and the Vapor Station for the samples. I'm sure I'll be ordering from The Vapor Station soon as they have good selection and excellent prices.

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
Asked for two samples in the "Free Samples for Beginners" sub-forum and was going to post my reviews there, but noticed that the thread is closed (I may have been among the last to get a request in). I am mostly a fruit-flavor vapor, so I asked for the Strawberry and Peach flavors in 18mg. I got a nice message from Eric stating that they were going to substitute the VS4 for one of my choices, since they needed/wnated more reviews for their tobacco flavors. OK, I understand business, and the substitution is fine, but I'd been trying unsuccessfully to find a good Peach flavor for a while, so I replied with my preference to sub the Strawberry out. No response, so had to hope for the best. What showed up was Peach and VS4, so kudos to Eric for taking care of that - thanks, Eric.

Little history here. I was a pack-and-a-half smoker for a LONG time, and started vaping in August, so my taste buds are recovering, but may not be quite fully recovered. I've tried juices from quite a few vendors, and with few exceptions, have been disappointed - mostly been running into chemical or perfume taste that overpowers what the juice is supposed to taste like. As I said, there are a few exceptions, and I've run into a fair number of flavors that I can really taste the flavors in.

OK - so on to the reviews:

VS4
I started with this one in a clean Bauway 2 ohm bridgless on a Sigelei 20 at 8W. I started with this one, because I only use tobacco flavors to help with the cravings, but generally don't like the tobacco flavors. I was pleasantly surprised. This is a very mild, well-balanced tobacco flavor with just a slight bit of sweetness and a hint of grassiness. I found myself re-filling the Bauway - something I almost never do when tasting new juices. OK - I know you should steep any juice before forming a final opinion, so I forced myself to re-clean the atty before vaping the whole 10ml and move on to tasting the Peach. If you like tobacco flavors and want a true "lights" cigarette taste and experience, then I would highly recommend this one. I'll be ordering some more of this to have on hand when the cravings hit. Oh it was a definite bonus to have all of the ingredients listed right on the bottle. I know exactly what I'm vaping. More vendors should take a lesson on this from Eric.

Peach
I tried the Peach, and perhaps it's a bit young and needs steeping. The good part is that I can actually taste the peach, unlike many of the other vendors' peach juices. And it really tastes like peach. However, there's a slight overtone of chemical taste, which may dissipate with steeping - I'll be trying this again in a few weeks as is really does have promise. I'll let you know what it's like then.

Thanks for the chance to review your juices, and for paying attention to the request for including the Peach flavor. Hopefully, it will improve with age, and I can end my seemingly interminable search for a good Peach e-juice!

Just1Fixxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Ohio
Disclaimer; I just received my package today, so this will not be a full review, as of yet. I want to spend a bit of time with each of these flavors before I conclude an in depth overall analysis. With that said... the experience has been pleasurable thus far.

So, Vapor Station offered a free trial of 2 X 5ml bottles of your choice to sample (including shipping... 100% FREE)!

Having been on a quest to find a good tobacco blend I chose Texas and Tampa. Well, I received my package today, opened it up, and found that Vapor Station had sent me Tennessee as well (3 Free Bottles Total). Thank you, VS.

With Tennessee being the only one that I did not pick, curiosity got the best of me, so I decided to start with that one.

Tennessee 16mg (I am guessing a 50/50) initial impression- pleasantly surprised. This one is very smooth and mellow, slightly nutty, slightly creamy, slightly dry, slightly smoky light tobacco taste. No one flavor seems to be overtly forward. Just a nice smooth balanced blend. I really like it.

Personally, I can't vape ultra sweet flavors in the mornings, which seems to be the problem with many other tobacco blends for me. That is not the case with this one. It is sweet, but very mildly sweet. As I said; everything is smooth and mild with this one, bundled all together in a very well balanced blend, making it a very enjoyable vape.

I would reorder Tennessee.

I haven't tried Texas or Tampa yet. But I will update this post once I do.

VS.jpg

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I received RY4, Sumatra, and Berry Mint today.
Finally chose RY4 50/50, 16mg after struggling to decide which one to try first....

Wow, RY4 is awesome!
It is exactly what I expected from it and I believe it is the best RY4 I have tried so far.
Love the semi-sweet caramel flavor within the tobacco flavor.

Thank you so much, Vapor Station.

[Update] My wife just came to my room and asked to me. "What is this scent? strawberry or caramel?"
Nice job, Vapor Station!!!

Last edited:

BColeman

Oct 13, 2014
FL USA
I received the samples of VS4 and Sumatra. Sumatra was great. I very much enjoy coffee flavors and while most tend to share similar characteristics, this Sumatra really sets itself apart from most. Not too sweet, not too much cream, very balanced. Great and unique coffee flavor. The VS4 was also enjoyable and an awesome surprise. I have always been put off by most tobacco flavored ejuice. Whether it being too sweet or too smoky or just an overall odd flavor. I was hesitant to try one of the Vapor Station tobaccos but I'm very glad I did. The VS4 was great. Rich complex and just an overall pleasant vape. I am very much looking forward to trying some of the other tobacco flavors from The Vapor Station. Really good juice. Thanks

Brettanomyces

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Pacific Northwest
I received my samples a little over a week ago but the blackberry was little perfumy so I wanted to let it breathe and then steep it before posting a review, it didn't help that but it did mellow out the slight harshness that I think was coming from the tobacco flavor. I'm not really into tobacco flavors and while I knew the honey flavor had some tobacco I didn't realize that the blackberry would have it as well, I did get a bonus bottle of black cherry which had the mildest tobacco flavor of the three. I will say that their tobacco flavor is much better than others I've tried, especially after breathing and steeping.

Below are the tasting notes I took while sampling them both times, the notes from the second taste test are labeled as such.

Blackberry: perfumy, honey, harsh Tobacco flavor
2nd test- less honey, still perfumy(more breathing might help), harshness has mellowed

Black Cherry: nice black cherry flavor, sweet, less honey and tobacco
2nd test- flavor mellowed and blended, very mild

Honey: Weak Honey, not sweet, strong tobacco with same harshness
2nd test- more honey with mellow tobacco on the back end, more sweetness, harshness has mellowed(I'm seeing a trend here)

Tobacco flavors aren't really my thing and I prefer a little more flavor but other than the blackberry flavor being perfumy* I think it's good. Thank you for the opportunity to try some of your juice, my search for a perfect blackberry juice continues but if I feel like getting some tobacco flavors I know where to get some good ones now.

*In my experience most blackberry flavors have this quality, the only ones I've tried that I didn't notice it in had another strong flavor added.

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
Asked for two samples in the "Free Samples for Beginners" sub-forum and was going to post my reviews there, but noticed that the thread is closed (I may have been among the last to get a request in). I am mostly a fruit-flavor vapor, so I asked for the Strawberry and Peach flavors in 18mg. I got a nice message from Eric stating that they were going to substitute the VS4 for one of my choices, since they needed/wnated more reviews for their tobacco flavors. OK, I understand business, and the substitution is fine, but I'd been trying unsuccessfully to find a good Peach flavor for a while, so I replied with my preference to sub the Strawberry out. No response, so had to hope for the best. What showed up was Peach and VS4, so kudos to Eric for taking care of that - thanks, Eric.

Little history here. I was a pack-and-a-half smoker for a LONG time, and started vaping in August, so my taste buds are recovering, but may not be quite fully recovered. I've tried juices from quite a few vendors, and with few exceptions, have been disappointed - mostly been running into chemical or perfume taste that overpowers what the juice is supposed to taste like. As I said, there are a few exceptions, and I've run into a fair number of flavors that I can really taste the flavors in.

OK - so on to the reviews:

VS4
I started with this one in a clean Bauway 2 ohm bridgless on a Sigelei 20 at 8W. I started with this one, because I only use tobacco flavors to help with the cravings, but generally don't like the tobacco flavors. I was pleasantly surprised. This is a very mild, well-balanced tobacco flavor with just a slight bit of sweetness and a hint of grassiness. I found myself re-filling the Bauway - something I almost never do when tasting new juices. OK - I know you should steep any juice before forming a final opinion, so I forced myself to re-clean the atty before vaping the whole 10ml and move on to tasting the Peach. If you like tobacco flavors and want a true "lights" cigarette taste and experience, then I would highly recommend this one. I'll be ordering some more of this to have on hand when the cravings hit. Oh it was a definite bonus to have all of the ingredients listed right on the bottle. I know exactly what I'm vaping. More vendors should take a lesson on this from Eric.

Peach
I tried the Peach, and perhaps it's a bit young and needs steeping. The good part is that I can actually taste the peach, unlike many of the other vendors' peach juices. And it really tastes like peach. However, there's a slight overtone of chemical taste, which may dissipate with steeping - I'll be trying this again in a few weeks as is really does have promise. I'll let you know what it's like then.

Thanks for the chance to review your juices, and for paying attention to the request for including the Peach flavor. Hopefully, it will improve with age, and I can end my seemingly interminable search for a good Peach e-juice!

17 Dec 2014:

OK - a couple of weeks have passed - time to update the review.

I have stored both samples at room temperature in the boxes they came in, so they weren't exposed to sunlight. Again, used a fresh, cleaned Bauway at 8 watts.

Peach
The slight chemical overtone that I noticed on the first review (fresh from the mailbox) has indeed gone away. However, so has most of the peach flavor. I can still detect something, but it doesn't really have that peach flavor that I noticed back on the 22nd. Unfortunately, my search for peach continues.

VS4
I cleaned the atty, tried the VS4. It, had mellowed and become a bit milder. However, in the case of the VS4, the flavor was still very much present. I recoomend this flavor for those who are looking for a mild, not overpowering tobacco flavor.

Thanks again, Eric

First, thanks to Eric for sending out free samples! I let these steep in their boxes for two weeks after receiving them to make sure I was giving a fair review. I received three flavors instead of two, which I was super excited about! Here are my thoughts on the flavors: All bottles were 16mg and vaped out of a Nautilus/MVP2 combo.

Blackberry - This is the one I was most excited to try. It was much sweeter than I expected, but that's a good thing! I feel like I got a taste of honey in this along with the blackberries. No trace of a chemical taste or a peppery nicotine taste for me. This was really smooth and really tasty. My favorite of the three I tried.

Honey - This was the other flavor that I requested. It's not quite as strong as I expected based on the smell. The smell on this juice is fantastic! Just like opening a jar of honey and smelling it. Not overly sweet. I'm definitely getting a light tobacco finish on this, which ties it together really well. I enjoyed this one quite a bit.

Black Cherry - This was the surprise extra thrown in. I'll be honest and say I'm probably a bit biased against this one, as I'm not a huge fan of black cherry flavors in the first place. This wasn't bad though. WAY lighter than I expected. Again, it's not overly sweet. I get a real nice black cherry taste from this that doesn't taste artificial to me like most of the black cherry flavored drinks/candies I've tried. If you like black cherry, you'll like this.

Overall, I was very happy with my samples, and I'm likely to order a bottle of the blackberry juice in the future.

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
I received my samples about 4 weeks ago, I ordered RY4 and Honey both of which were very good.
I let them steep for about 2 weeks.

The RY4 is a very mild tobacco flavor with sweet undertones of caramel or spun sugar, excellent vape.
The Honey is also very mild. I think is would be good mixed with the RY4 also as well as with other flavors.It is also good by it's self.

I thoroughly enjoyed both flavors and would definitely buy them again.

Thank You Eric for the opportunity to try your juice.

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Dover is making a come back very soon.

We're also introducing one new tobacco flavor: Damascus
Dover. I love you. Thanks for coming back to me. Do you remember the first time I vaped you was in a protank on a vamo? Boy are you in for a surprise. It's nothing like that now.

victoria zhou

Multiple ID Suspension
Apr 18, 2017
china
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread