VTR, AGA-T RBA, and Protank II related question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
So recently I've purchased a VTR, AGA-T and a Protank. The VTR and AGA-T just arrived over the weekend, but I'm having some troubles now...

The AGA-T doesn't fit :( - I guess that isn't a problem as much a lack of research...

The Protank, although works nicely, cannot be tightened down all the way or there is zero airflow. I have to loosen it until the point that it rattles a bit in the VTR "sleeve." How can I correct this. I prefer the protank since I can rebuild them otherwise I'd use the i30s that came with the VTR.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
I've put the AGA aside and only use it on my SB from WAAAYYYY back in the day. Great to use it again...

As for the Protank. I'm not using the extender tube, as I bought the VTR simply because I wanted to keep the tank partially concealed as well as keep the length down with out loosing battery power. I'm currently about to head into the hardware store to find a washer to place between the protank and vtr connection so that I can connect the tank snug, but without losing the airflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread