VTR and 134 differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Name Is Treetop

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2014
Widespread Panic Tour
I have them both, and when I use a nautilus tank on my 134, it doesn't produce nearly as much vapor as the VTR. Same wattage. When I use the 30s that came with the 134, it creates much more vapor than the nautilus

Strange.

I like the VTR better, but it's so big with the extender on it that it's hard to take out of the house

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I have them both, and when I use a Nautilus tank on my 134, it doesn't produce nearly as much vapor as the VTR. Same wattage. When I use the 30s that came with the 134, it creates much more vapor than the Nautilus

Strange.

I like the VTR better, but it's so big with the extender on it that it's hard to take out of the house

:) you need a bigger door :)

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
I have both of those mods. I keep the 30 s on the VTR because it's reasonably compact and I can carry it in my front jeans pocket without any problem. The 134 get a double thumbs up due to the "outragous factor" but If I could buy only one of them, the VTR would be the one I'd pick.

As far as switching attys goes, any difference for me has been negligible. I was a bit apprehensive buying a VW only mod and I do wish they'd made all the steps in .5 watt increments so I could maximize my vapor production without any occurance of burning. Full watt increments is just a little broad, in my opinion. Still, I love to use it.

And oh, the Cool Fire II was purchased by me for exactly the same reason as my 134. Increment on wattage are similar, though not exactly the same, at the 134 and a 16350 battery needs to be changed too often. While I own 4 of the 16350s and have no problem keeping a charged on on hand it's still a bit of a pain. I do love my Cool Fire II though.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I didn't get a 134 because of the watt only option, and I haven't watched one of his reviews, but I think the PBusardo review on the VTR does have it hitting harder than claimed at certain settings/ohms (although I reserve the right to be thinking of something else).

I don't think the VTR with the extension is that big. Sitting on the top of my stand it's no bigger than the Vamos or eVics with similar tops that are sitting down in the stand. Before I set up my new cargo pants for the stick mods I checked the cigarette pack pocket and it would take the VTR.

BeRight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2009
Ellicott City, Maryland
My only guess would be is that your battery for 134 amp high drain capability might not be as high as the VTR - I have the 134, V3, SVD and MVP2, not VTR.

Same thing MVP2 is superior to battery I have in 134/SVD - close to being equal when freshly charged.

Buying batteries and charger exceeded the cost of the MVP2 and V3 combined. If I got a do over - I would forego 134/SVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread