• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vulcan Vape & V8P Bar (GA) Support CASAA in Fighting the Deeming Regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
[h=2]
icon14.png
Vulcan vape & V8P Bar (GA) Support CASAA in Fighting the Deeming Regulations[/h]
Vulcan Vape and V8P Bar, two vendor's in the Atlanta area, have enthusiastically agreed to place the CASAADisplay with CASAA business cards on the counters in their B & M stores. Both owners are concerned about theFDA's Deeming Regulations and were appreciative of my explanation of the seriousness of the situation and both agreed to encourage their customers to join CASAA and become active in trying to stop these regulations.

Vulcan Vape is at 857 Collier Rd in the Buckhead area and V8P Bar is at 5865 Jimmy Carter Blvd in Norcross, GA. Both vendors reimbursed me for the acrylic display and business card holders for their counter. Both vendors have nice locations and a full line of starter kits, APV's, several lines of e-liquid and an e-liquid sampling area.

They both also have web sites that you can order from. So if possible, lets try to support the vendors who are willing to "step up" and support CASAA at this critical time. If you are local to the Atlanta area, stop in to their physical locations. Here are their web sites:

Vulcan Vape : The Logical Alternative : Birmingham, Alabama (locations in Atlanta, Alabama & Tennessee)

Welcome to V8Pbar - v8p bar

Vulcan Vapes also has locations in Alabama and Tennessee and have a wholesale business supplying other retail vendors. The Atlanta manager gave me the name of the owners in Alabama and ask me to contact them aboutCASAA and the Deeming Regulations.

I hope more of us will consider going to our local B & M locations and enlisting their support for CASAA in this fight against the Deeming Regulations. I think we need to work on a "grass routes" level to increase the consumer's voice with politicians across the country.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread