Vuse commercial..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapocalyptic

Moved On
Feb 20, 2014
Arizona
Just saw it... A new cigalike, claiming it is the first digital ecig with a processor... It's the future of tomorrow, today or some crap... Blood is boiling. Now it isn't my cup of tea, but uh.. Provari? Maybe the VTR, mvp, sigeli, Hana, ipv.. All have chips and processors and what not...
Man that commercial enraged me! Who the hell is Vuse?

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
also just saw the Vuse commercial and the commercial break before that was a new and improved Blu with their new CHERRY FLAVOR. man what kind of hypocrites want to ban flavors and then introduce the newest and best thing, a flavored vape! BTW i was just channel surfing and these were on Spike TV.

Can you provide a link showing tobacco companies who own e-cigarette companies have said anything about banning flavors? I believe it was certain politicians who spoke of this...

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
My ProVari is an electronic cigar; the Vuse is an electronic cigarette. I believe Vuse is the first smart cigalike. Maybe I'll pick one up tomorrow...

Smart in that it will cut power when the liquid level is assumed to be low, more a prevention measure to keep folks from refilling the things than anything else.

I'll be honest I like the form factor, but I'll never buy one, or anything from a BT company for that matter.

Maurice

Reactions: DarthVapar

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Smart in that it will cut power when the liquid level is assumed to be low, more a prevention measure to keep folks from refilling the things than anything else.

I'll be honest I like the form factor, but I'll never buy one, or anything from a BT company for that matter.

Maurice

Of course; they should just give away the kits, as people will have to use their cartridges...

I'm waiting for BLU to get it right one of these days...

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
"
"Can you provide a link showing tobacco companies who own e-cigarette companies have said anything about banning flavors? I believe it was certain politicians who spoke of this..."

AVA Responds to R.J. Reynolds' Attempt to Ban Most E-Cigarettes - The American Vaping Association

They don't want e-liquid period; they sell pre-filled cartridges. They have never said e-liquid should be allowed, as long as it isn't flavored... It is politicians who have said flavors appeal to kids...

jclifford

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
salem nh
my son's girlfriend worked for RJ Reynolds. She gave me a Vuse for free. Actually the output was not bad, but it was probably the harshest inhale I have ever had. I coughed for a full 2 minutes after a single hit. My son tried it with the same results.

I quickly came to the conclusion the Vuse was RJ Reynolds attempt to push people BACK to analogs. For a full time analog user that wants to try the "e-cig thing" and tries the Vuse first, I can easily see how they would immediately go back to analogs.

I just came here to post about this very thing! I saw the commercial while on TrueTV and it's complete malarkey.

"Vuze is the first electronic cigarette to provide a satisfying and great tasting vapor experience with consistent and reliable performance."

What about literally everything else in the vaping community? I'm getting a great vaping experience with my Vamo and various toppers, thank you very much.

This really irritates me because a huge reason why I'm so into vaping is the community. Everyone is kind, honest, and truthful about their products for the most part. Like KangerTech hasn't popped out and said "buy our AeroTank! It's literally the ONLY hardware that has a clear glass tank to see your liquid, AND adjustable airflow!"

Seeing dishonesty like this, it'll make the rest of the vaping culture look bad. 'Well if THEY lied to me, and they're an established, well known company, what kind of honesty can I expect from this mom and pop shop!'

I suggest everyone who sees this to try and do a PSA in their respective networks. "This company said this, but here are the facts. Etc, etc, etc." Don't trash the company, cus we'll be sinking to their level, but educate the uneducated on what it actually is.

Kinda like we all do already haha :)

That's my rant for the day

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
I saw that one too. I pfft'd at the TV and my wife said whats up? (non vaper) I said that is total BS!

Reminds me of the alternacig infomercial I saw the other evening. A carto equalling 1 1/2 packs of smokes. Riiiiiiiight.

Also I thought BLU already had a cherry flavor. I got a carto in my sampler pack when I first started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread