Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Issued today US # 8781307 , we are re evaluating the new design it took sooooo long to get the prototypes done I dont know if it is worth even pursuing it anymore ???

thanks all

We can never be sure of anything really, but we do it any way! Let historians judge the rest.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Issued today US # 8781307 , we are re evaluating the new design it took sooooo long to get the prototypes done I dont know if it is worth even pursuing it anymore ???

thanks all

It is Crazy the way the Patent Office works.

And I can Recall Every President in my Life saying that it Needs a Complete Over Hall to be brought up to Modern Standards.

Congratulations on being awarded your Patent. I know 1st Hand just what a Long and Arduous Road it can be.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
It is Crazy the way the Patent Office works.

And I can Recall Every President in my Life saying that it Needs a Complete Over Hall to be brought up to Modern Standards.

Congratulations on being awarded your Patent. I know 1st Hand just what a Long and Arduous Road it can be.

No crap ! ! it took 3.5 yrs to issue , in the new markets today that is a long time , they do have a new PAY for Fast track program that I missed by 2 yrs , I would have had to abandon the current app. to file a new one , not good , BUT for new patents it can be much faster, there are drawbacks however.
Thanks
All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread