VV Reo Grand I

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2009
Rome - italy
Hey, I'am thinking of selling my 18490 ebony/quilted maple to get one of those vv grands but I love this mod. Could someone explane to me what makes it such a wanted mod? Other than it's a REO. I do like the hit of a fresh battery on a 3.7 Grand with a 1.5 lr atty and I know with a vv I could have that all the time. Whats the deal with 2.0, 2.5, 3.0ohm atomizers? Aint it the same as turning up or down the watts with a 1.5 lr? (cooler or warmer hits) Do the sr 2.0,2.5 3.0 atomizers eat up more battery life? I need to go to school about this stuff! But what better place to ask then here. Thanks!!

Here is a part of my review I had cut, because I thought unnecessary. However it seems that it may be helpful to answer your question

Comparisons with the Reo Grand (and mechanical boxes in general)

Compared to the Reo Grand, or any other mechanical PVs, I need not to dwell much on the benefits and gains in performance offered by a good VV. For example, with the Grand VV adjusted to 5.2-5.3 v and a 510 at 2 ohm, you get more or less the satisfactions of a Reo at 6.4 v with the same atom. However, the advantage of constant performance and autonomy make a certain difference, given that with Grand VV, I have my 15 watts “fixed” for hours and every single shot is identical to the next, while a mechanic does not do this. For lovers of the 3.7v, or at least of the medium wattages (most vapers in fact use between 10 and 12w) instead, the gain in satisfaction is even greater, since, as on any VV, you can set calibrated voltages according to the resistance of the atom; for example, a 1.5 ohm can be used at 4v or 4.2v, something that, with a mechanic and a 3.7 v batt, is quite simply not possible.

BeadyKate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
Eastern WA
Oh good, more time for me to save up for one. :) Hubby has not worked since January this year, and I so want to afford one. Just like the rest of the Reonauts. The Mini that I bought in the classifieds is still going strong, with a little wear and tear. She wants me to buy a VV big brother, so she does not have to work as hard. lol:vapor:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
VVgrandsaledign.jpg

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
My only dilemma is which color. I'm torn between blue/blue, and black/copper. Hopefully by the time they come up, I'll have it figured out. :confused:
The copper vein ones will go pretty quick if he offers them in the first round so practice up on your stealth ninja skills:D
So what you are saying is when Rob gets in the new video cards in everything will be good to go?:)

Yes they will also have built in wifi;)

Sent while Hyper Vapin my VV Reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread