Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Thank you guys you are the best. Allways helping me out!

This one caught me eye, hopefully it will be one of the VVs :)

walnut_bocote_51_4d9f547de14fd.jpg

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thank you, it looks great. The walnut I like but I may go for a lighter wood with the Bocote door. Decisions, decisions!

It is always interesting to see the combinations that Robert puts together on the new REO's. The Zircote that he used last time is very similar to the Bocote. When he lists them on site we can see the names of the woods and just drool over our favorites! The time is getting close!

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Thank you, it looks great. The walnut I like but I may go for a lighter wood with the Bocote door. Decisions, decisions!

just to make sure you know how this works the wood combos are actually picked by Rob and you choose from what he's put together although you may still find exactly what you want since he does so many variations he just doesn't normally let you custom pick your combo :)

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
just to make sure you know how this works the wood combos are actually picked by Rob and you choose from what he's put together although you may still find exactly what you want since he does so many variations he just doesn't normally let you custom pick your combo :)

Thanks boss I do love the walnut I was just thinking outside the box ha.

The charger I got well I got two of them, one trustfire and the other one I got with the provari starter kit. They have the sliders. I've been using them to charge all my aw imr they have been working pretty good. I want to get a pila charger later.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Thanks boss I do love the walnut I was just thinking outside the box ha.

The charger I got well I got two of them, one trustfire and the other one I got with the provari starter kit. They have the sliders. I've been using them to charge all my aw imr they have been working pretty good. I want to get a pila charger later.
No problem with that (thinking outside the box):)

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Just a note on batteries - Unless it comes down to a fit or size issue, IMR's are not necessary for the vv electronics. It pulls no more than 2 amps from the batteries and the regulator makes up the other amp for a 3 amp/15 watt limit. So, it might be better to get some 1200 mah ICR batts instead of 750 mah IMR batts... The regulator is crazy efficient, though so it might just be the difference between vape time on a charge being forever or being forever and a day <grin>

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Okay so another question (now this one could be just plain old dumb but I'm going to ask it anyways). So 2x 16340's stacked are fairly close to length of 1x 18650

Now I like a boge 2ohm carto at 4.2v

Would it be possible to run the VVW at 4.2v with an 18650 (even if a battery spacer is needed)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread