Not open for further replies.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
I will list a couple racks of mods a day as I have them completed. There are to many to do at once
I used poly on most of the mods this run except for the oily woods these mods will all have a very durable finish . I used lacquer on the last run of mods and did have some issues with some of the stabilized mods .I don't see that happening with these mods they all have 3 to 4 coats of poly.

Spliced! :D

VVpolishspliced.jpg

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Hello to all my fellow Reonauts and i hope you all are well .
I have looked and looked and looked but cannot find the dimension's of the Reo vv woodvil , would any of you please let me know if possible ,
I thank you in advance for your help and i am sorry if it's a bother .

you all take care
warm regards
Sahil .

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Hello to all my fellow Reonauts and i hope you all are well .
I have looked and looked and looked but cannot find the dimension's of the Reo vv woodvil , would any of you please let me know if possible ,
I thank you in advance for your help and i am sorry if it's a bother .

you all take care
warm regards
Sahil .

I had them cause of a few things Im adding to it but for the life of me I can't find them. I do remember its slightly larger but almost the same as a regular Woodvil....I'll keep looking and PM you if I can find it.

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Thank you Sir , it is very kind of you .
I know its just a teeny weeny bit bigger in length than the regular Reo woodvil , please don't bother too much looking for the size of the vv , if you have the size of the regular woodvil that too would help as i would get a rough idea as to how big it is .
I am currently using the Reo grand .

thank you again
warm regards
Sahil.
I had them cause of a few things Im adding to it but for the life of me I can't find them. I do remember its slightly larger but almost the same as a regular Woodvil....I'll keep looking and PM you if I can find it.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Thank you Sir , it is very kind of you .
I know its just a teeny weeny bit bigger in length than the regular Reo woodvil , please don't bother too much looking for the size of the vv , if you have the size of the regular woodvil that too would help as i would get a rough idea as to how big it is .
I am currently using the Reo grand .

thank you again
warm regards
Sahil.

4" length 2 1/4" wide and 1 1/8" thick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread