Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
Originally Posted by Redeyedancer

VV Woodvils standard woodvils
Will go on sale the 28th 7 pm eastern time

This is the best news Ive had in my life!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!
hyper.gif
hyper.gif

This calls for the ultimate banana dance!!!! :banana:
bananadance1.gif
:banana:
bananadance1.gif
:banana:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Oh crud muffins Sat is the busy night of the week I don't know how I'm going to be able to pull it off maybe they wont sell out and I'll be able get one of the left overs after work

If I end up getting one not needed and you happen to strikeout PM me. I see you religiously & faithfully stalking this thread and hate to see you not get one. :)

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
That's so nice of you! I'm scheming ways to get around the dreaded hateful job so far I've come up with: 1. fake a power outage 2.fake a Citrix crash 3. fake a internet outage 4. take one more call a 6 pm giving me a later lunch 5. just clock in late after lunch
If I end up getting one not needed and you happen to strikeout PM me. I see you religiously & faithfully stalking this thread and hate to see you not get one. :)

Last edited:

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
That's so nice of you! I'm scheming way to get around the dreaded hateful job so far I've come up with: 1. fake a power outage 2.fake a Citrix crash 3. fake a internet outage 4. take one more call a 6 pm giving me a later lunch 5. just clock in late after lunch

I feel your pain. If I don't find someone to cover for me I'll be 3 hours late to the party myself. I'm pretty sure someone will pick it up for the overtime though.

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
Saturday.
April 28th.
7pm EST.

It's ON. :evil:

OMG!! When I saw it on facebook I thought it was this saturday! Well, that seals the deal-gonna ask for that night off (hubby is off anyway). I so want one! I would love to assume they won't all sell out, but I also know my luck. There is only one in the pictures that I don't like...and I do like it, just like it the least lmao! I would still buy it though ;)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
*Stupid question I've been afraid to ask* :facepalm: This is really embarrassing I don't know this by now. I have tried to look throughout the forums but this vv stuff confuses the heck out of me! Can someone help explain how the vv REO will work? :|

it's pretty simple there is a wheel when you turn it all the way to the left it's at it's lowest voltage so what yo do is start there and keep turning it up until you like the way it taste

Exactly. You can use your multimeter or get one of these and screw in like your atty/carto to digitally read the votage as you change it up or down. Black 510 Voltage Indicator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread