Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
The following three mods have 801 connectors and won't be available for purchase tonight:

1. vv spalted maple 2
  2. vv Bloodwood spalted maple
  3. vv Cocobolo 7

I also noticed a vv Bubinga with a plank door & plunger. That might be someone's special order, but I'm not sure.

The rest are certainly up for grabs, though. Best of luck, everyone.

Today is my youngest's 3rd birthday, so he's wanting daddy to buy one for him too. (That's what I tell my wife. She ain't buying it.)

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
The following three mods have 801 connectors and won't be available for purchase tonight:

1. vv spalted maple 2
  3. vv Cocobolo 7

I also noticed a vv Bubinga with a plank door & plunger. That might be someone's special order, but I'm not sure.

Today is my youngest's 3rd birthday, so he's wanting daddy to buy one for him too. (That's what I tell my wife. She ain't buying it.)

Just tell your wife it is a purchase for your son-because it will help make YOU healthier to be around longer. Happiness is good for health and it would make you very happy lol

And happy third birthday to your boy! 3 is a fun age!

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona

1. vv spalted maple 2
  3. vv Cocobolo 7

Thanks Tripp and
HBToYouSmiliesBounce.gif
little Tripp

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Does everyone have their list ready? Any body second guessing? Changing your minds? Wishing for more money?
I always wish I had more money on Woodvil sale nights. I would have more if I hadn't bothered to get batteries, another charger, atomizers, or ejuice; but then, I'd have more than one beautiful vv Woodvil but no way to use them. I think the frustration would drive me mad although I don't know who would notice.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
damn, 100 pages hard to read through. Are the VV Reos going to be available in aluminum? I have been looking for a high quality boxmod for a while now and can't seem to find any but the reo, problem is I have a 3.7v mod already and am trying to find a high quality VV box instead of a provari or lavatube.

Not tonight, but very soon. They're in production. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread