Status
Not open for further replies.

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Bey, how does one go about purchasing and sending Rob lumber for a custom job? Is there a preferred place to buy from? Any details would be appreciated. I may be interested in going that route someday kind of like TESLA did. :)
unsure, mvgratz and westamyx would know

munkey

Apr 3, 2011
Louisville
Hi guys, I've seen people posting how to grab screenshots using PrtScn and then pasting/cropping into an image editor. If you're using Firefox, here's a better way (other browsers have similar tricks):

1. Click on the image so that you can see it full size on your screen (on reosmods.com, you'll see the background go black and the fullsize image opens up.)

2. Normally, you would just right click -> Save Picture As, but because of the scripting being used, that option isn't available. So, instead, click the "Tools" menu at the top of the screen and select "Page Info".

3. Select the "Media" tab at the top of the page. This will give you a list of all the pictures on the page you're currently visiting. On the reosmods.com pages, the full size mod images are usually at the bottom. (The first VV Woodville, for example, is at the bottom and is "http://www.reosmods.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/vv_lacewood_3_4f905fb756c39.jpg".)

4. Click the "Save As" button.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
The great unanswered question from VV REOS Part V, why in the world anyone would try to Kick a VV Woodvil:

Some devilishly handsome rogue suggested at the beginning of all the VV talk that Kicking a VV Woodvil might stop time and space.

Why do people try to recharge primary cell (non-rechargeable batteries)? And then sue the manufacturer?

People do strange things. If you explicitly state that someone shouldn't, you at least absolve yourself of responsibility...

munkey

Apr 3, 2011
Louisville
I am mostly quiet around here, but I visit often and know most of you even though you don't really know me (Lurker? Voyeur?) Anyways, I was lucky enough to snag two during the sale -- they are on their way to the Derby city. I've got a Mini and a Grand, but never had a wooden mod before so I am very much looking forward to trying them! (And a little bit tense about having to leave town Thursday afternoon -- will they arrive before then? Who knows, but I'll be happy enough to get them next week if it comes to that.)

vvville.jpg

If anybody is keeping track of how many of the VVs went to ECF/Reonauts... +2!

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Really would rather grab some 18350's instead of 16340's but none of the main reputible sellers seem to have any lots of knockoffs out there but only interested in AW IMR's. Wonder if I should just grab the 16340's............ Also can I get some cheese with this post :)

I ordered 3 sets from RTS WEEKS ago in anticipation... They were out of stock for a while, and when they got some I pulled the trigger. I think most of them went to those of us looking to beat the rush!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I ordered 3 sets from RTS WEEKS ago in anticipation... They were out of stock for a while, and when they got some I pulled the trigger. I think most of them went to those of us looking to beat the rush!

Just a reminder to new REOnauts...

"UNSURE's LAW" Always have EVERYTHING you need in house BEFORE your REO arrives! Worst sin ever is staring at a new REO that can't be used!
somean.gif

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
Just a reminder to new REOnauts...

"UNSURE's LAW" Always have EVERYTHING you need in house BEFORE your REO arrives! Worst sin ever is staring at a new REO that can't be used!
somean.gif
Yeah Yeah figured I had another month for the Grands but decided last minute to get some wood. And actualy had a cpl sets of batteries but sold them yesterday with my BP. No one accused me of being overly bright :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread