CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I ended up with this one :)

vv_stabilized_8.jpg

It seems like it has all kinds of faces and pheasants and fish and fireballs and and...... more faces. VooDoo Violet :2cool:

Beezer, you got my #1 Pick! Congratulations! It's a Beauty!

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Thanks.. Mine does too, but nothing yet showing at PO site. Don't know if they were actually taken to PO or this is just the electronic notification when a shipping label is created.. Time will tell :)

Check your paypal accounts. Mine says shipped with a link to the tracking!
:mail:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Any time, I am sure Rob will drop in when he has a chance and update every one. If we do not see him tonight Lisa or I will give him a call and get an update.

From past sales it takes him a few days to get every thing boxed up and shipped out.

Thanks Wayne for the update.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I will have them all in the mail tomorrow us orders and over seas . I am a shipping ninja I am missing one mod though I fear its in the wrong box:facepalm: This is a toss yourself in the dirt moment

I wouldn't care if it was mine Rob your a shipping ninja for sure! :)

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
I will have them all in the mail tomorrow us orders and over seas . I am a shipping ninja I am missing one mod though I fear its in the wrong box:facepalm: This is a toss yourself in the dirt moment

We have faith in you Rob.

However you will have to excuse me as I need to start breathing in a paper bag. :laugh:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I apply the wax with my fingers. I like to rub it in really good. Slippery sliding fingers caressing that wood. Go all around that catch cup. Around the button on the side. More wax and rub it all over. I let it sit for a few hours at least. Sometimes I will pick it up again and massage that wax some more. I don't know why, guess cause it's wood and I love it!

Spoken like the true WOOD GODDESS you are.

Hugs to my fair good twin, Alice

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I have one of Alice's "bowl of Howard's" Reos. I think the Howards is finally gone, after many q-tips, squeezing a turd of wax out of the feed tube and a light toothbrush scrub around the connector.
Definitely NOT the recommended way to use wax.

I was there when she "squeezed the turd" out of the tube. I was impressed. It was the first thing she did when she picked it up. It never occurred to me to do that. I still have about 10 more that need to take a good dump.

Hugs, Feisty Alice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread