VW/TC Squonkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
Considering how popular squonking has become, I'm surprised how few regulated mods are on the market currently. I have a dripbox 2 by Kanger and a wraith by council of vapor. The DB2 is nice, but it's issue with the battery discharge really sucks. I love my Wraih more than anything, looks awesome, great price point, perfect size and shape, holds a ton of juice, plus I've really grown to like the stock rda, one of my favorites at the moment.
The only other regulated squonkers I'm aware of are the Therion, the Dripbox 160, and that new one Geekvape has. The Geekvape mod and the DB 160 are too bulky for me and the Therion is too expensive IMO.
Anyone know of any other regulated squonkers out there or any news on ones that are coming out? Any info, comments, or opinions are welcome. Squonk on!

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Most regulated squonkers are custom made, and therefore really high in price. I have 3 of the Dropbox 160's and love them. I do have one custom reg squonker, a DNA200 LBC by Catfish Atty Mods. Too expensive to get another one of those, unfortunately. So, I will settle on the DB160's. They haven't let me down at all, and, while they do have a little bulk to them, they are comfortable to hold and squonk.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I will recommend the VT Inbox. I picked it up and the leather panels for it and I have not put it down!
33657750382_0cd1e18626_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread